• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

5004.jpg

5013.jpg

5086.jpg

5014.jpg

I don't hate it mate, I don't hate it.....

Honestly I would love the first one. Not going to do it tho

They wouldn't look too bad without the wolf face on but that makes them look awful.

I know the pricing is probably similar to last years but it is scandalous what they charge.

Is it just me or does anyone else see a female swimsuit with eyes in unfortunate positions?

Reactions: b3h
I quite like the green/black zip top. Wont be buying it obviously, not really a merch person.

Obviously the ones with a Wolf on them are fucking terrible, proper Brownhills Market designs. The plain ones are inoffensive, but then it's pretty hard to fuck up a plain top with a badge and a logo on it

I usually get a training top for holidays as the material is designed to keep you cool, not sure I’ll be getting one of those.

This is the email Sudu sent me this morning (still not bored of this yet, might stay on their email list permanently).

'Training Wear - Our First Wolves Kit for 24/25

It’s finally here – the brand-new Wolves Training Kit for 2024/25 Season, crafted by SUDU in collaboration with the Wolves playing squad.

Here’s what you can expect from this beast of a kit:

Wolfpack spirit meets innovation: This kit is an embodiment of the Wolves' relentless drive and SUDU's commitment to high-performance design.

Peak performance – it's a promise: Train like the pack with breathable fabrics that keep you cool, dry and moving with no restriction for every drill.

Two striking colourways: The initial launch is available in coaches black and a sleek oyster mushroom base colour, both featuring a bold wolf gaze graphic.'

I think they've had something a bit stronger than an oyster mushroom.

Dunno why but the wolf head/eyes design puts me in mind of The Elephant Man.
Think its the picture on the record sleeve for 'Freak' by Bruce Foxton.

Definitely not getting a lucky dip bag at the end of the season (still pissed off I got the home shirt in the one from last season...)

So Sudu was set up by Vinny Clarke specifically to sell Wolves merch?

So Sudu was set up by Vinny Clarke specifically to sell Wolves merch?
Vinny left about a year ago to work for Levy Merchandising who had just been given the contract to run the in stadium catering. Since then they've been given it for kit manufacture and club shop operation.

Back