• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

So he can Turn pain into Power! Versatility that never goes out of style. This T-shirt is your ride-or-die, whatever you're up to.

SUDU is where SPEED, VELOCITY AND TEMPO collide with style. A community of everyday athletes who love pushing boundaries and achieving greatness

Wear your win Jinky. Wear. Your. Win.

Didn't the castore products, like the hoodie have a massive logo on the front. Not unusual for the manufacturers to push their name/logo on non match wear.
The golden snitch logo

So he can Turn pain into Power! Versatility that never goes out of style. This T-shirt is your ride-or-die, whatever you're up to.

SUDU is where SPEED, VELOCITY AND TEMPO collide with style. A community of everyday athletes who love pushing boundaries and achieving greatness

Wear your win Jinky. Wear. Your. Win.
Spat my coffee out reading this and now you owe me a new computer monitor.

I apologise, Rover. You can spend your money on what you want, my friend 😘

People would have lost their shit just the same over the lilac.

I yearn for something as properly awful as the tire/tyre skid shirt.

Bit of gossip from today. Apparently we won’t likely ever wear the away kit as it fails PL design rules. Having the logo and the wolf head in the design is “double advertising” or something like that so if we wear it we get fined.

Bit of gossip from today. Apparently we won’t likely ever wear the away kit as it fails PL design rules. Having the logo and the wolf head in the design is “double advertising” or something like that so if we wear it we get fined.
Someone who has bought it with deep pockets could sue for false advertising if that was the case. We don't have to wear an away kit once this season for clash reasons, although I think there's a PL condition that says you have to for the reason above.

Last edited:
Someone who has bought it with deep pockets could sue for fake advertising if that was the case. We don't have to wear an away kit once this season for clash reasons, although I think there's a PL condition that says you have to for the reason above.
It makes no sense to me tbh (why does it matter having two wolf heads?) but it’s come third hand from the kit man so I don’t doubt there at least some truth in it. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Trying to think of any similar circumstances now - I know Argentina had a shirt once where the crest was sort of embossed into the fabric of the shirt as well as the sewn on one. Did Chelsea maybe do something similar one year - maybe when they had Samsung as a sponsor?

If someone’s got the energy, just read the PL handbook to see if it complies. Doesn’t sound right to me.

It makes no sense to me tbh (why does it matter having two wolf heads?) but it’s come third hand from the kit man so I don’t doubt there at least some truth in it. Guess we will find out soon enough.
Sounds like complete and utter fucking shite to me

Back