• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score
Sexy
312b693716b181d0681debc9eddcdb7e.jpg
36ecf12d7462376f533fe7f9e2c11ca3.jpg

[insert collar is shit joke]

p.s I really fucking like both of those

Class. Simple design.

Both will be purchased

Love them. I’ll be getting home and away.

That's class (though suppose anything would have been after the last sponsor)

Quite like the white kit - classy

pure class for both of them simple but perfect ill be getting one asap.

These have been leaked then? As no announcement from the club.

Lovely kits though...I might actually, finally, upgrade on my 2011-2012 top.

At least we no longer have money lenders on the front - nor have we gone down the route of betting companies (though would admit that I have no idea who the 'Blyth Group' are)

Must be a leak, they look like official photos that someone has got hold of somehow. Love both of them.

These have been leaked then? As no announcement from the club.

Lovely kits though...I might actually, finally, upgrade on my 2011-2012 top.

Just read that elsewhere. If correct, then they look ok.

Blyth Group haven't even got a website running yet, and their accounts come up first - not the level of profit you'd think would get them on the top but they do have a much better logo than we've been used to. Guess the owner must have a few £££ >> http://theblythgroup.co.uk/

If that's true Blyth have got real big very quickly. Either that or our sponsorship deal is worth crap all.

Blyth aren’t the sponsors. Going to sponsor kids kit. Suggests bookies, loans or booze...

It’s a construction company based in Wolverhampton. I’ll take the plaudits for being ‘ITK’ now, as I said it was a local company in the general news thread last week...

I like the shirt. It’s a little plain, but sometimes plain is better.

Similar who is the sponsor? Just looked them up and not clear which company. I usually get a kit off my missus for my birthday as its in August, however refused to have one with the money shop and am similarly against betting sponsors now, so hoping this lot are a tad more moral?

What a fantastic shirt. I personally don't care who the sponsors are as long as they're not dodgy and the logo looks good on the shirt.

Ha ha I saw that 5 minutes ago same place as you and came here to share it.
Apparently the guy leaking it.is ITK.

He did.say Sponsor is not correct

Back