• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Love them. I just hope they don't spoil them by plonking a betting logo on the front assuming the sponsor isn't finalised yet.

The home shirt is a must buy going on that photo.

Love them. I just hope they don't spoil them by plonking a betting logo on the front assuming the sponsor isn't finalised yet.

The home shirt is a must buy going on that photo.

yep, totally expecting some betting nonsense on the front now....if so, at least the kids tops will look cool.

The kits look great. I think it might be Tsingtao but whoever the sponsor is at least it isn't the Money Shop.

If these are the kits, I'll definitely have to invest. Probably will try to get both, if they don't run out in November.

Gotta say though, the away kit is the exact design as Benfica's.

I love them. For once in God knows how long our shirt is not orange but close to Old Gold.

I also like their simplicity - nice and clean.

Look at the BBC world cup of shirts result. A round neck won it, beating England's most iconic kit, a round neck in the semi's who in turn beat a classic Dutch round neck of 1978.

I'd have preferred a collar...

Hard to tell what the collar looks like from the upward angle of the photos.

Both shirts do look very nice. The colour of the home shirt looks much better. I just hope the sponsor looks good too.

I am looking forward to seeing the official launch now and checking out the training tops.

Assuming it's the real deal it's bloody sexy. About the best I can remember this millennium. Will be buying one to stroll around in in the gym (extremely infrequently that is)

...unless it's an ugly betting logo

Last edited:
Best shirt in years. I absolutely love both and will be buying both. Delighted with the colour and design. For me, they are perfect in their colour and simplicity.

Gonna get Neves printed on the back of the home shirt too.

It’s essentially the Belgium World Cup shirt then, fair enough

http://equatedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/wolves.jpg

wolves.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back