• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

http://equatedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/wolves.jpg

wolves.jpg

I've edited Irish Wolf's post so you can see the logo on the 'new kit'.

Smart, ay it?

Looks great. Hope the training shirts are as nice.

Very nice clean, simple design. Great colour and the sponsor enhances it!

It’s difficult to see because of the angle but do we think there’s three black stripes down the arm/shoulder?

Do Adidas do originals stuff for football teams? I.e the old school Adidas leaf logo? I should probably Google it but I'm here now

It’s difficult to see because of the angle but do we think there’s three black stripes down the arm/shoulder?

On the shoulder but not the sleeve I believe

Blyth have had an interior design shop on the Hordern Road, Aldersley for donkeys years. They are owned by the Hubball family.
They've been associated with Wolves for a couple of years now.

They were clearly a place holder logo in case this leaked. Nice little bit of publicity for them.

The shirts look absolutely fantastic with the W88 logo (even if it is photo shop). I fucking love them, and can't wait to own both.

Agree about the logo enhancing it. I honestly could not be happier with the kits. Anyone have any idea when they will be released on general sale?

I think we might hear a bit of news about that tomorrow. Just a feeling I have, with fixtures, statue unveiling, etc etc

And once it's announced does it go on sale straightaway or is there a delay? Only asking as I'm away in Poland from Saturday with limited access to the net and I don't wanna miss out on getting both of these shirts.

I don't think you'll miss out mate. They'll have them available all year round I'd have thought. They're nice and all, but they've not suddenly become Glastonbury tickets :)

Yeah, shortage this year was because we knew that we were very likely to be ditching Puma at the end of the season. Once that happens then we can't sell any of it - no way can Puma stuff be on offer in an Adidas shop. Therefore we wouldn't risk having any surplus at all if possible. No such issue coming up as we are signed up long term to Adidas.

I wonder when or why they haven't already followed Rugby Union and have fitted shirts. Far harder to grab onto and all footballers these days are trim and flat.
Obviously this wouldn't apply to replica shirts.... can you imagine?

Kappa do that style.

Some players don't want a top like that and prefer a loose fit. Imagine Grant Holt in a skin tight shirt.... go on IMAGINE THAT

Back