• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Chap who knew about the design and sponsor last week is saying the sponsor will change, but the design will stay the same.

We'll smart.
You'll smart what? (You've edited it now you git...)

Like the shirt (even though the collar IS crap). If Blyth aren't the sponsor why is it on the pictures?

Ideal collar for me, why going for anything different when it's meant to be worn for sport.

You'll smart what?

Like the shirt (even though the collar IS crap). If Blyth aren't the sponsor why is it on the pictures?

Under 23s or training kit sponsor maybe?

Also, on the "who the hell are the Blyth Group" thing - new construction company which has only recently been set up, surely couldn't afford something like this... unless they were a new company with an extremely lucrative (suspiciously so, in fact) contract to work on a stadium, starting this time next year...

(Massive sarcasm on this btw, obviously there's no way Fosun would be so clumsy in getting around FFP.)

Probably means ours will be a betting company then. Still doesn't explain why they're on the main players pictures.

Those sponsor graphics are Photoshopped on. It’s on the piss on the away kit.

"who the hell are the Blyth Group" thing - new construction company which has only recently been set up
Blyth have had an interior design shop on the Hordern Road, Aldersley for donkeys years. They are owned by the Hubball family.

Crewnecks are shit but I can get behind the overall design philosophy and the shade of orange on the home is a really nice change.

7/10 for me.

Lovely stuff that.

I'll definitely have a home one, time to retire the WhatHouse? one.

Those sponsor graphics are Photoshopped on. It’s on the piss on the away kit.
They definitely are. The lines are too straight on Coady's shirt where it's ruffled.

Best explanation is that the pics were taken before we finalised the sponsor. Laurie said they hadn't been sorted fully yet at the End Of Season Dinner.

They definitely are. The lines are too straight on Coady's shirt where it's ruffled.

Best explanation is that the pics were taken before we finalised the sponsor. Laurie said they hadn't been sorted fully yet at the End Of Season Dinner.

Some talk going around that Blyth had agreed a deal but it fell through at the last second for some reason. No idea of the validity of that.

If they are the real shirts (bar the sponsor change obviously) then I absolutely love them and will definitely be buying both. Tremendous shirts.

Home shirt loves lovely, haven't had a home shirt since that fucking awful 12/13 joke of a 'shirt'.

Both shirts get the thumbs up from me.Simple, classy.

I never get the collar hate. What do you actually want!? Round neck is just standard sportswear. I don’t want it to be a bloody polo!

Whatever collar style you choose there will be a group that despise it. That's the law.

Back