• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

So kids aren't allowed a gambling company on the front of their shirts, but a chode is acceptable?

You guys must have properly teeny tiny ones to see that in that logo!! :icon_biggrin:

So kids aren't allowed a gambling company on the front of their shirts, but a chode is acceptable?

So I had to look up what a chode is.

Hung like a tuna can had me in stitches. It's going to be a long Monday.

The kit will be revealed on June 21st.

The kit will be revealed on June 21st.

The Twitter post is loaded with replies saying "new players?!" - "Patricio??!" etc.

No. It's the reveal of the new kit.

As someone else said the other day, some of our fans genuinely don't deserve the success they're about to receive.

I love that the Wolves Twitter let everyone know that they have muted the word "announce"

The Twitter post is loaded with replies saying "new players?!" - "Patricio??!" etc.

No. It's the reveal of the new kit.

As someone else said the other day, some of our fans genuinely don't deserve the success they're about to receive.

If Patricio doesn't fly here from the Portugal camp in Russia specifically to model the new keeper's kit, then I don't want him here. #heartsnotinit

They need to add a "disable comments" function to Twitter like they have on YouTube.

Ruined by the size of the sponsor. It's absolutely enormous.

It does indeed. My credit card’s going to fucking hate me.

No kits for ages 6 and under until September due to an Adidas manufacturing issue. Good job I cant afford to by my kids a kit!

I think they're awesome. Even with oversized betting logo. Best kits in years.

Back