• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

I'd have preferred the three stripes to go all the way down the sleeve but I'll definitely be buying the home one. £49 is less than I expected too

The home one is smart too. Think I'll stick with the Away one though.

Seriously, no one who's commented felt the need to embed a photo or post a link. FFS.

Cheers mate, saw the comments about it being fantastic and went hunting on the previous pages!

It is! Also a big fan of the keepers kits!

It's been a few years since I bought a replica shirt but I think I might get this one.

If I buy any it'll be the away kit.

The GK shirts are a bit garish.

I'll buy the home kit if I can remove the sponsor logo.

The black Doritos kit was the last one I bought.

Home, away, and goalkeepers shirts, I bloody love them all. I don't have a problem with the size of sponsor on the shirt. Wolves in the Prem and with a sexy smart kit, cor be bad con it :)

Best kit in years.

I'd have preferred the three stripes to go all the way down the sleeve.

This, but its still better than anything in recent years. I don't think i'll be getting one for myself but the kids can have the one that they prefer.

I might have to get one of the goalkeeper shirts as well. The red and black is pretty tasty. Will cost a bomb to get Rui Patricio on the back, but I might just have to,

Kits are quality im so undecided which to go for I may need to get both.

How do you go about doing that without wrecking it?

Contact the club and tell them that you have a giant of an 11 year old son and that you want a Silverbug shirt in an adults size large? Tell them that it would be illegal for the said giant son to be walking round with W88 on his shirt.?

Hmmmm

I actually do have a thirteen year old who is 6 foot 2 and built like a brick shitehouse. Could come in handy.

Hmmmm

I actually do have a thirteen year old who is 6 foot 2 and built like a brick shitehouse. Could come in handy.

You'd have to tell them that you are ordering 2 (one in one size and one a size larger) on the basis as he's still growing that fast that he'll need the other one in a couple of months.

He is a pretty decent basketball player now. Well, more than pretty decent. Keeps growing at this rate and he is going to be 6 foot 5 minimum as well.

Would they do short sleeved GK tops? I like the blue one.

What's the bloody hurry?

You will have up to a couple of days before delivery to pre order so why is everyone racing to get on there the minute it opens?

Your shirt won't arrive any quicker!

What's the bloody hurry?

You will have up to a couple of days before delivery to pre order so why is everyone racing to get on there the minute it opens?

Your shirt won't arrive any quicker!

Because Medium sized tops always sell out, and if the site is down, it shows that demand is huge. Therefore by the time I get on later theres a possibility that medium will be sold out.

Its happened to me before.

Back