• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Working ok now...would order one but waiting on my son to decide which one he wants

Driving me fucking bananas. I managed to get all the way up to Order and Pay, and then when I was redirected to my banks verification page, it returned me to back to a crashed Wolves site, with no confirmation number. So now I have to check my bank to see if payment went through ok. If not, I need to go through it all again....

It's crashed on me at payment stage 3 times now! Ne'mind, I'll just hope there's still some mediums left tomorrow/Saturday. I'm sure there will be.....

Just be careful on the crashes. It did that to me at Christmas and despite the order not completing I was charged for it. Wolves weren't even aware of it and I had to provide proof of the charge.

It did it to me when I bought our season tickets but the purchase and payment went through.

It's crashed on me at payment stage 3 times now! Ne'mind, I'll just hope there's still some mediums left tomorrow/Saturday. I'm sure there will be.....

I'll buy one of your 3 shirts Steve :icon_lol:

I'm sure there's a few overseas who will have one off you too

They have ordered thousands and thousands more than last season. We aren't going to run out FFS. Plus they will sort of need some shirts to stock the club shop in July too. Stop panicking.

They need to change the sizings.

Skinny
Average
Bit tubby
Bit too much timber
Fatty
Proper fatty
Where's me toes?

I don't get why people are so fucking desperate to get their shirt ordered today? Ok - we all like the shirt, but Wolves have already stated they have plenty of stock & everyone will get one - so calm down & pop on to the website in a couple of days and order it then. If you order it today, you're not getting it any quicker than me when I order mine in a week.

The moaning and crying all over Twitter etc because "I haven't been able to order my shirt!!!!" is pathetic.

I just got all the way to the checkout stage no problems. Didn't order it though...

ec8727a3638910734cf7b31faf568256.jpg

£70!! Think I'll wait for the training polo shirt thanks.

Never contemplated having a shirt personalised but fancy it on this one for some reason. Can’t pay £67 quid for it though.

Leicester's new Adidas shirt is £55 with the same letter/number/patch costs.

There's does have a slightly better collar though ;)

Never contemplated having a shirt personalised but fancy it on this one for some reason. Can’t pay £67 quid for it though.

I was a bit sick when I saw the final price tbh, as I added on 2 x PL badges + £12 shipping.

Well worth it though. Looking forward to them arriving!

Did anyone notice or mention that the badge is actually sown on and not glued and that the "Adidas" and mini "3 stripe" is also sewn on.
It just looks quality all round

He said he's ordered a medium and I don't think the material will stretch that much.

I didn't notice that...You're right, someone better tell him he's ordered a medium! :icon_lol:

All seems ok this morning.

Was up at 6am taking the dog for his run on the beach and so ordered whilst he was going mental. All done with ease.

Back