• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Lots of larger gentlemen on the facebook group getting quite animated about there being no sizes bigger than 3XL, I didn't know we had ever sold sizes bigger than that tbh.

As there doesn't seem to be a ladies top I presume it might be quite small fitting... although last seasons will take some beating for small fitting - I think they sub-contracted to Superdry!

I'm going to get me and Cass a home shirt then use the £9 ticket cash to get the away shirt cheaper.

Judging by these pictures from Instagram it looks a lot more yellow than in previous pics. More like the colour of the really old historic kits.

9a195a1b889f6859afd4e84a5731c6c3.jpg

4f5fc03d5b3eb8ffe561715ffaaad34d.jpg

Without the sponsor it just looks like a t-shirt or training top. That's why I always prefer a proper collar!

That looks absolutely awesome without the sponsor.

It looks like something Mike Bailey wore. Miles and miles better without a fucking collar.

I've got this shirt somewhere...

1960's.jpg

I just hate crewnecks. The color is absolutely lovely, though.

I was thinking, do we reckon Jota might actually be able to have his nickname on the back of his shirt now we're in the Premier League?

IIRC it was the Football League who made him wear Silva last season.

Yes he should do. Unless there's another Jota already in the league.

Have ordered the home shirt with NEVES 8 and patches. Feeling a ridiculous amount of excitement for someone of my age.....

So who are we betting the players attending will be?

Batth, Hause & Norris?

Nah it'll be new signings,Patricio,jiminez,Ronaldo*and a couple of others
* taking the Micky,don't have a go

Just tried ordering my shirt and the site crashed on me twice at the payment screen. I take it the website is still having issues?

Just tried ordering my shirt and the site crashed on me twice at the payment screen. I take it the website is still having issues?

Nah, just the company Wolves us for hosting the store is a bag of fucking nails.

Does it all the time...sometimes it will be successful and charge you even though you just see the payment screen crash and no order appear.

Jinks why have you ordered, they've announced the kids stuff isn't ready yet :cool:

Jinks why have you ordered, they've announced the kids stuff isn't ready yet :cool:

Wanted to get you one as a present. Cost me a fortune getting the ‘Brigstocke’ lettering on the back!

The Silverbug chode would suit the pair of you perfectly.

Back