• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Too bloody right. It's the least they can do....

I hope we go retro on the launch....maybe a shirt with the crest stuck on upside down

It is effectively a form of gambling. You buy a load of a crypto-currency and either win or lose on how it does in crypto-currency exchanges. They can be EXTREMELY volatile. A lot of lenders won't allow you to make crypto-purchases on a credit card now because of the volatility. It can be very high risk and high reward.

It is effectively a form of gambling. You buy a load of a crypto-currency and either win or lose on how it does in crypto-currency exchanges. They can be EXTREMELY volatile. A lot of lenders won't allow you to make crypto-purchases on a credit card now because of the volatility. It can be very high risk and high reward.

No different to general FX trading in that respect, really.

Where it does pick up a lot of business is through people who don't necessarily want their funds going through banks, for various reasons.

Actually, a little bit less than that, to be fair. I am not a fan of it, but some people make a mint at it. To me, the risk model is WAAAAAAAAAY outside my comfort zone.

No different to general FX trading in that respect, really.

Where it does pick up a lot of business is through people who don't necessarily want their funds going through banks, for various reasons.

True - but the lack of regulation leaves it wide open to exploitation by boiler room set ups, and that cannot be good.

Thelwell was due to attend tonight but sadly he isn't there. Huge disappointment for young Johnny from Stoke who made the trip just to see his hero but it does mean we can all go HE MUST SIGNING A PLAYER THEN #announcesomeone

True - but the lack of regulation leaves it wide open to exploitation by boiler room set ups, and that cannot be good.

One would presume with the amount of companies now popping up in this field that better regulation will soon follow?

The fact that the banks are not letting you purchase on credit cards indicates that they aren't willing to be the risk taker should you default on a huge credit card debt you run up playing this game. That probably tells you everything you need to know.

Your host for the evening....Jason Forrest.....*Throws laptop out of the window*

I bet DW is happy that Jason Forrest is presenting. He's lost a fuck-load of weight by the looks of it though.

Matt Murray struggling to use a phone. :icon_lol:

Ah, so that's how you pronounce Laurie's surname :)

Back