• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Thanks, I have tried.

7275809641.gif

There was an article about Fosun a few weeks back which suggested we could be the first club to purchase a player with crypto currency. Apparently Fosun are very keen on this. Need a seller prepared to take the risk as well but you could imagine how the story would look if it's a Mendes deal!

I would imagine that the FA would regulate against that in about 0.2 nano-seconds

Cryptocurrencies are a calculated risk, like all currencies. Link them to fecking blockchain and it's supposed to provide trust.

That said i have some small amount of bitcoin and it is still way up what it was when i purchased it. And the banks don't get their greasy mits on anything.

Murray is being used a lot at the moment for Wolves events. I wonder if he is replacing Steve Daley in the role of telling ex-players about their career before they nod and tell him that was correct

I hope Jason Forrest doesn't pierce his foot on a spike.

I hope Jason Forrest doesn't pierce his foot on a spike.
We’ve not had an “our team Wolverhampton Wanderers” yet. I bet he’s itching to shout it out.

Murray is being used a lot at the moment for Wolves events. I wonder if he is replacing Steve Daley in the role of telling ex-players about their career before they nod and tell him that was correct

Daley was awful last season. Even ignoring the fact that he talks far too quickly and indistinctly for a PA system (not Tannoy), ignoring the fact that he asked Jody Craddock's kids "which one of you had cancer?", he got comprehensively outshone by jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk when he took the reins for the final few games. That's the death knell for anyone. It's like when Kevin Ashley was a worse right back than Brian Roberts who was about 50 and cost us nothing.

I'm sure back in 1993 he was a great after-dinner speaker when for some reason people liked paying money for made-up tales and a shit meal, but he's fucking crap at that job.

Jota has Diogo J as his name on the shirt then

They are missing a trick not sticking onsale tonight in the Mander Centre.

The fact that the banks are not letting you purchase on credit cards indicates that they aren't willing to be the risk taker should you default on a huge credit card debt you run up playing this game. That probably tells you everything you need to know.

This isn't for this thread but this isn't true. It's to do with decentralisation and control.

And why do you think they want centralisation and control?

So they can control the economy of countries. Crypto currency is the opposite of that. Not tied to countries, economic policy or the petrodollar. And the banks can't deal with that very well.

Cryptocurrency is the opposite of having pounds in your wallet. No more bits of paper saying the bearer is owed whatever but actual ownership of currency.

Not perfect by any means and down right shady in some respects but then every currency is.

They are mitigating against risk. And they don't like that risk. For a start, they let you buy with a debit card, which totally mitigates their risk from the individual consumer. They don't let you buy with a credit card, that doesn't.

Are you surprised banks don't like you buying something they have no control of and can move at anytime?

Fucks their balance sheet up no end I would imagine. I wasn't looking at it from a bank point of view but more of the question afrank asked and why the banks don't like it.

I think we are actually singing from the same hymn sheet to be honest. You are looking at it from the control side and I am looking from the base individual financial risk side. We both come to the same conclusion - the banks really don't like this product.

Tim Spiers really needs to do something about his hair. He looks like a 5yr old that's just woken up.

Back