• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Those kits are beautiful - need to get one before my holiday to Portugal in September #wolvesontour

Tim Spiers really needs to do something about his hair. He looks like a 5yr old that's just woken up.
Why do people get so bothered about his fucking hair?? :icon_lol:

Because it's a state!

Why do people get so bothered about his fucking hair?? :icon_lol:

I get pissed off because I'm losing my hair and he's got WAY too much :icon_lol:

The kids gave me "birthday money" and between them I got £55 so guess what I bought myself for my Birthday?? :breakdance:

I get pissed off because I'm losing my hair and he's got WAY too much :icon_lol:
As a hirsuite persom it's no fun. Costs a fortune on barbers bill, or not if you're Tim II

So fucking what?

Public face of a fairly big Newspaper so should at least look smart maybe. (His look doesn't bother me...his reporting style and shit bantz does)

Although his style matches the Papers style, so maybe he is being very corporate after all

I dunno, it really doesn't matter as far I'm concerned. Face of a newspaper?? Come on!

I dunno, it really doesn't matter as far I'm concerned. Face of a newspaper?? Come on!
I dunno just guessing

Look at the shit Corbyn gets for his dress sense and appearance. It shouldn't matter but to some people it does ..really does

I dunno just guessing

Look at the shit Corbyn gets for his dress sense and appearance. It shouldn't matter but to some people it does ..really does
I think Jezza might be slightly more visibly present than Timbo though. It just seems petulant to take the piss out of his hair, ffs :icon_lol:

The kit looks even better than the promo pics. The gold is absolutely spot on. Best kit in my lifetime. Can't wait for them to arrive now.

Ooo, white looks better for me with those lines across.

Back