• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Actually it was around 12 hours before launch...just time travelled and put the week back a day.

I'd gone to bed before it was announced, I'm a bit of a flower.

Never trust anyone who talks about themselves in the third person (or that books their birthday off to buy a football shirt).

I struggle to understand why people were so obsessed with pre ordering it, why people are desperate to pick it up, why people who haven’t pre ordered it are desperate to queue outside and get one?

I like the shirt, I’ll probably just go to the shop the end of July before I go on holiday and stroll in and pick one up

I still find it odd that people are treating these new shirts as fucking Glastonbury tickets. Pre-ordering as soon as the website goes live, booking days of work to queue up outside the shop from the early hours of the morning!? They'll be available pretty much all year round and are easily available to buy online right now!

I know it's odd behaviour.

I have a £5 clubshop voucher sitting at home. I might order online or drive over and use that. I haven't decided yet. I might just wait until I attend a game.

The people who booked a day off work to get one probably don't understand why other people book days off work for other reasons, why are people knocking them for it? If that's what they want it's what they want.

I preordered mine whilst sitting by the pool in Majorca a few days after the link went live.

No issues with the website, no need to queue and I got a lovely sun tan at the same time. #win

Pre ordered a couple days after the launch. Decided to collect as I will be in town on Saturday and Wolves can fuck off with their over the top postage fees.

Downside is the shop will now be filled with folk on Saturday.

Pre ordered a couple days after the launch. Decided to collect as I will be in town on Saturday and Wolves can fuck off with their over the top postage fees.

Go at 3pm. I reckon it'll be empty.

I doubt it, it's only pre-order pickups on Saturday, no general sale so it shouldn't be that bad.

I doubt it, it's only pre-order pickups on Saturday, no general sale so it shouldn't be that bad.

Training gear in plus all those who cant collect today + furious folk who want to moan at the staff

Where does the Jinky Parade score on the Stuart Gallimore scale?

Go at 3pm. I reckon it'll be empty.

Good shout. I am free at that time after persuading Angie to change her Birthday plans so I can watch the game (I reckon she was a full 8.9 on the Gallimore Scale but has calmed down now)

Training gear in plus all those who cant collect today + furious folk who want to moan at the staff

I'll just laugh at you tomorrow morning then :D

I think Kenny's sig needs to clarify just how bloody angry he is on the Stuart Gallimore scale.

This needs to be a thing.

attachment.php

Bah. Training kits still not on the website.

Kind of tempted to drive over tomorrow lunchtime.

Back