• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

No kids kits, delayed club shop opening. Every hour is amatuer hour with adidas. BRING BACK BURRDA.

I'm not bothered about that, I just want to see them on the website to see what colours/styles are available when they eventually arrive.

While the over reaction on Twitter is pathetic this is slightly annoying. I booked today off to take Cass up as she didn’t want to wait until Saturday (which is also now a no go) and I’m pretty short on holidays for the rest of the year. The announcement was way too late for me to cancel that so now I’ve lost it which I can’t really afford to do.

Shit happens but surely they knew this was going to happen before last night? A bit more advance notice would have been appreciated, I understand things go wrong but why leave it til the last minute to let people know? Again, I’m not bashing the club for what’s happened but the fact they left it til last minute to put the news out was a bit poor.

"Stop moaning" etc.

Best prepare yourself for days of abuse and "quality bantz"...

Would you like a free or discounted chip to go with the one on your shoulder?

Because they are probably in the same container at Felixstowe. Jesus. Show some patience.

Shouldn't be as the club put that the training gear goes on sale tomorrow. So it will appear online tomorrow as well

This has me giggling an excessive amount today. Very funny.

Was it as funny as the time Paddy welcomed you to the table with a massive shout of "Paedophile" in the middle of the London?

Nearly as funny as all the looks I got from the rest of the clientele...

to be fair, I do think everyone is going over the top at you. That doesn't mean Deutsch's comment was not a really good comedic phrase that has amused me today.

Looks like a nice white training top will be available judging by Douglas' latest tweet:

ba29a95836d46b5d2ac7a809c7a483f4.jpg

Precious flower is ower James.

All the pretty boys are like that. Kinky should go on Love Island or summat.

Back