• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Cheers. All awful except for plain black. The t-shirts are better though.

66ff051a320a259ea32f031d368bcda0.jpg

Ugh. Horrible bottom. Black it is then!

Won't be buying that!

Would have been all over that if it was just white.
The band at the bottom would make me look like an old fart with me waistband pulled up really high.
(As opposed to actually being an old fart that tries to dress trendy like...)

Would have been all over that if it was just white.
The band at the bottom would make me look like an old fart with me waistband pulled up really high.
(As opposed to actually being an old fart that tries to dress trendy like...)

Don't us 'oldies' wear our trousers with high waistbands anyway? :icon_smile:

You lot and Lee Cattermole. You could be like him.

The solution would be wear white trousers and pull your waistband up really high.

"where's mine at chamone?"

Made me laugh stupidly.

Tito, can I ask...Did you go to Chorley :icon_lol:

He did, he was also at Scarborough :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

He's got his Bhatti Brothers protest signs, his Senegal flag, his pie and pint voucher. Really though, Jinky should be asking for a couple of free shirts for this slight.

He's got his Bhatti Brothers protest signs, his Senegal flag, his pie and pint voucher. Really though, Jinky should be asking for a couple of free shirts for this slight.
Bore off, cupcake.

Tito’s shirt looks a completely different colour to the ones Neves etc were wearing!

Think the white top with black on the bottom would look fine if not worn with pants the same shade of black.

That'll be because of the camera angle and the sun etc etc...

Don't know if it's the gin but that made me laugh more than it should've.

#loveyoureallyjinks

Murray is being used a lot at the moment for Wolves events. I wonder if he is replacing Steve Daley in the role of telling ex-players about their career before they nod and tell him that was correct

Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back