• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

It is refreshing to be fair, I do love a G&T.

As do I. Only very rarely these days as I used to drink them til they came out of my ears and that all got a bit silly.

Squeeze made a very pleasant G&T for us last Sunday in the garden. Lots of ice. Hendricks Gin. Elderflower tonic and loads of raspberries bunged in it. Very enjoyable indeed.

They also do absolutely monster G&Ts on the cocktail menu at Bella in Chapel Ash. Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster strength.

We've got a bottle of that Brewdog's Lone Wolf gin. The missus loves it.

Been contemplating getting a bottle of that.

Hurrah. Someone currently in the shop has responded to my question about black polo shirt!

b51a68e72c00a43de277ba1804691f8f.jpg

Lovely jubbly. Will be taking a drive over there shortly now.

Appears Adidas have told Wolves the kits will arrive on Monday

Don't know if it's the gin but that made me laugh more than it should've.

#loveyoureallyjinks

I don't mind being called cupcake by him either, as he's a delight in person.

Those who pre-ordered. Check your Merch Cash has gone on. None of the Merch Cash has registered from my pre-orders.

The shop is well organised today. Poor bloke on the door having to ask everyone if they have pre-ordered or not and then explaining the situation if they haven't. They have even split the pre-ordering collection points - Just the shirt - collect from the tills. If personalised - collect from the Wolfie Dens area to the side of the club shop.

Amazing how many folk are turning up and being surprised about the general sale issue. Not sure how much more could be done by the club to tell supporters and even the E&S have covered it.

Some very nice training gear in as well and lots of it.

Was hoping the training stuff would be online by now so I could have a butcher's before I went in.

Was hoping the training stuff would be online by now so I could have a butcher's before I went in.

Going to guess they have delayed it as all staff are on till duty or sorting out the printed pre-orders, so online ordering being kept to a minimum today to avoid any fuck ups in the confusion of the day.

Good job its my birthday on August 1st.
People are now asking what I want!

That's not a bad price at all. It's £32 on BD and the cans of G&T mixers are £3 each.

Back