• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Well my pre-ordered shirt didn't arrive today... Do they not realise I bought it with my Birthday money? They've RUINED IT! Birthday money! for my Birthday no less ;)

I'd love that top.

If I had Bonatini's body.

Well they're sat next to Miranda.

I'd love that top.

If I had Bonatini's body.

Well, he's still relatively new to the area, so offer him a tour of Dudley Castle and a steak dinner and you might just get it.

Fuck that I'll take him to the Bowling place over the road. Half price beer on Tuesday's

Can someone find a pic of Ivan training today or departing for the land of the swiss. Some folk on Social Media are losing their shit about him vanishing today.

store keeps rejecting my credit card, give me the damn top!

Can someone find a pic of Ivan training today or departing for the land of the swiss. Some folk on Social Media are losing their shit about him vanishing today.

HITC reporting a second bid from cunting Flum. So of course it MUST BE TRUE because we haven't come out and publicly said it is balls just to gratify the tweeting wankstains.

I fucking hate social media, bar this place.

Perhaps there is something in it, IF there is something in the Troare stuff

Unsure about the black band around the bottom of the white polo shirt, seems a strange design.

Have no fear Ivan is beyond Helda.
563c066f5111e887840ced223fa0aa64.jpg

66ff051a320a259ea32f031d368bcda0.jpg

Ugh. Horrible bottom. Black it is then!

Back