• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

It must be the most sought after shirt we have ever had so it's no surprise that they are having difficulties handling the demand but that won't stop some of our self-indulgent fans crying "me, me, me!"

Also stays off twitter

Doesn't change my plans so carry on Wolves

The absolute idiots for fans on Facebook,saying premier league club,non league club shop,better be sorted out before the season starts,this is what happens when Adidas supply the kit,etc etc,I've laid into a few,and not been polite about it

The absolute idiots for fans on Facebook,saying premier league club,non league club shop,better be sorted out before the season starts,this is what happens when Adidas supply the kit,etc etc,I've laid into a few,and not been polite about it

It's just people being people. Nothing new. :)

It's just seems some of our fans want the club to mess up to moan about the owners running it badly

While the over reaction on Twitter is pathetic this is slightly annoying. I booked today off to take Cass up as she didn’t want to wait until Saturday (which is also now a no go) and I’m pretty short on holidays for the rest of the year. The announcement was way too late for me to cancel that so now I’ve lost it which I can’t really afford to do.

Shit happens but surely they knew this was going to happen before last night? A bit more advance notice would have been appreciated, I understand things go wrong but why leave it til the last minute to let people know? Again, I’m not bashing the club for what’s happened but the fact they left it til last minute to put the news out was a bit poor.

If the reason being speculated on over the road is correct (computer system failure at incoming port meaning containers are not getting released for transit) they wouldn't have known until late and would be giving it as much time as possible for the port to sort the fuck up.

While the over reaction on Twitter is pathetic this is slightly annoying. I booked today off to take Cass up as she didn’t want to wait until Saturday (which is also now a no go) and I’m pretty short on holidays for the rest of the year. The announcement was way too late for me to cancel that so now I’ve lost it which I can’t really afford to do.

Shit happens but surely they knew this was going to happen before last night? A bit more advance notice would have been appreciated, I understand things go wrong but why leave it til the last minute to let people know? Again, I’m not bashing the club for what’s happened but the fact they left it til last minute to put the news out was a bit poor.

The announcement being so late, what Paddy is reporting makes sense.

Zero chance the club would have known in advance and decided to report it around 12 hours before the launch. Moxey and that sort of shit left 2 years ago

DhZuI2TWkAAg6_o.jpg

You tell 'em, tiger.

By the way it is his BIRTHDAY and while it might seem irrelevant to mention that it is his BIRTHDAY, it definitely isn't linked to BIRTHDAY boy Stuart G angling for something free for his BIRTHDAY which has been ruined by Wolves on his BIRTHDAY.

I have indeed gathered that he is not happy.

Don't take the piss out of him on his birthday you bastards.

oh and Happy Birthday Mr Disgruntled. You now have a full day to do whatever you want (especially if you alarm is still set for some ridiculous hour) Have a blast man.

The announcement being so late, what Paddy is reporting makes sense.

Zero chance the club would have known in advance and decided to report it around 36 hours before the launch. Moxey and that sort of shit left 2 years ago

In which case that's fair enough. I'll also let it be known that I was only mildly annoyed this morning when I read the news, I was only about 0.2 on the Stuart Gallimore scale.

How long before the Jinky Parade turns up demanding discounts/free things for being denied the chance to spend money on a T-Shirt

In which case that's fair enough. I'll also let it be known that I was only mildly annoyed this morning when I read the news, I was only about 0.2 on the Stuart Gallimore scale.

Actually it was around 12 hours before launch...just time travelled and put the week back a day.

I would be a bit annoyed if for some reason Wolves decided to put a damper to my birthday celebrations. I don't even drive a bloody car.

Why's he messaged a fan page with his birthday fury anyway?

Spending your birthday queuing to buy a football shirt too. Fucking hell.

Back