• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

pillock at bowls yesterday moaning (he does like to!) about the sponsor, and how he is all anti-gambling therefore will not buy it as gambling companies make money from peoples misery, all whilst wearing his money shop top!

36566680_10214673847334624_2012002091513413632_n.jpg

I'll be down Molineux on Saturday, hopefully squeeze into a shirt.

They had better had a decent refurb and not closed down for 5 days to put some stickers on the windows...oh and as I am picking up 2 shirts on Saturday morning, better throw in a free bacon butty or better still refund me for 1 of them

As an aside, i picked up the Champions book last weekend from the megastore...(very nice memento)
Behind the counter was a tonne of mailorder packages which must have been new shirts. Seems strange that they didnt decide to sell some tonight at the shirt launch thing, but still.
Looked at the SJH statue and it really isnt that bad as the photos make out, i reckon it will look even better after wethering....the pose is awful though.

Anyone know what time the club shop, sorry, megastore is open Friday? Can’t seem to find it on the OS anywhere.

Normally opens at 9am

If you selected collect when pre ordering the morning slot was 9-12

Cheers mucka, thought it was.

Oh well, just been told we’re going Saturday now.

Appreciate that but I’d rather go Friday. Got a party Friday night so nobody will be up early Saturday then got to rush round to get back for the match in time.

Back