• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Because Medium sized tops always sell out, and if the site is down, it shows that demand is huge. Therefore by the time I get on later theres a possibility that medium will be sold out.

Its happened to me before.

Not sure that will be the case with the Adidas tops this time around. I can't imagine Adidas will have a shortage of stock with the Chinese interest in Wolves at a high.

I'd be amazed if there wasn't stock of pretty much all sizes all season long.

Im not sure lads. They have already had issues sourcing kids stock so Im not taking chances with the best top we've had in years

I can’t pre-order as being a fat bastard I need to try the things on before I buy them, fatties suffer with online shopping when it comes to clothes. Especially football tops. I’ll get mine and Cass’s from the club shop, or megastore whatever you call it now.

Im not sure lads. They have already had issues sourcing kids stock so Im not taking chances with the best top we've had in years
You will be fine. The record breaking top from last season didn't have stock issues until a month after launch and then another batch came in a month later.

How much are prem badges!

Probably will be around a tenner.

Stock isn't going to be a problem. We will have ordered a vast number more than last season.

£8 for the badges (although they are advertised at £7)

I am thinking you actually need the Prem badges to make sense of the stripes stopping at the shoulder. Eight quid is a bit less than I expected so I will probably have them

Absolutely love the keeper shirts - especially the pink/black one. Can't see myself wearing a keeper shirt, though - so will have to go for the home shirt.

I've always thought buying a keeper top is a bit weird but then I found a photo of me as a kid wearing the keeper top that went with the 'tyre tread' kit! No idea why I had one of those. I also had a Scotland top from around 1991 too for no apparent reason. I was a strange child.

Does anyone know whether the kits will be quite tight fitting like last year? Usually I wear medium t shirts and sports shirts but I found myself struggling to fit in that in the previous years kit and had to go for large.

Will it be a similar story with this kit?

Does anyone know whether the kits will be quite tight fitting like last year? Usually I wear medium t shirts and sports shirts but I found myself struggling to fit in that in the previous years kit and had to go for large.

Will it be a similar story with this kit?

I think they will be. They look tight on the players in the photos

Impossible to say as it is a different manufacturer. That's why I am waiting until they are physically in the club shop.

I think they will be. They look tight on the players in the photos

The players match shirts are different to the ones we buy, they wear fitted tops,i got one of this years tops and although it says
"medium" on it i could barely breathe in it.

Anyone else able to get on to pre-order? I managed to pop the 2 shirts into the basket after 40 mins of refreshing, but it keeps stalling on the checkout page

Adidas are usually a bit of a looser fit I find having worn their training gear a season ago and Nike's this season (which is a lot tighter!). I will probably go for a large mind.

Looking at Mol Mix a lot of people are having similar problems. A few have successfully ordered, but it looks like the site is struggling with demand. It will probably work fine tomorrow under less pressure.

Classic 2018 behaviour. These aren't Glastonbury tickets, there's no real need to try and buy one within the first hour of release.

Working ok now...would order one but waiting on my son to decide which one he wants

Back