• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Puma do it as well, or used to, for their African shirts. "Second Skin", I think they called it.

The good old days of seeing what bullshit idea Puma would come up with for the Cameroon kit, vests one year and the classic onesie nonsense another.

The good old days of seeing what bull$#@! idea Puma would come up with for the Cameroon kit, vests one year and the classic onesie nonsense another.

Puma have a history of trainwreck kits, it's almost hilarious.

Is anyone as upset as Charles about our sponsor being a betting company?
cd8e2bcaa5a9310808ec5dd5b06414f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Charles desperately trying to be relevant and failing

Voice of the fans my arse.

I'd imagine Charlie boy cries after every dribbly little knuckle wetting orgasm he gives himself. Literally everything makes the tedious cunt unhappy.

Charles Ross is irrelevant these days. He just moans about everything - you can imagine us winning the Champions' League and him moaning that the shirt collar wasn't quite right, or that all the players weren't all born within 2 miles of the city centre.

The issue I have with him is that he ONLY tweets about Wolves to moan about something. There are no positive tweets regarding the way we played or the fact we won the league whatsoever - the only mention of it anywhere on his feed is 'yes I'm happy we won it BUT....'

If you can't just eat a bit of humble pie, swallow your pride and acknowledge what an incredible season we had then I think it makes other POV pretty much null and void. He's got an agenda, and it's really sad he refuses to accept that the club is in a good place.

FWIW I don't wholly disagree with him on this particular point, but I wouldn't go to the lengths he does to deride it. I'm disappointed but FFS, how many times have I said that about Wolves in the past 12 months??

He then complains about the abuse he receives but what does he expect when he categorically refuses to credit the club with anything during the best times we've seen here for 30-odd years?

The only way he can get attention is with a negative spin, that's how he gets asked for comments in the National press and radio phone ins. It's all a little sad.

It is sad. He wasn't always like that though was he?

I'm not sure, was ALOB particularly positive? I remember lots of moaning in it

Not from him, no - he's a very nice bloke. There were always the 'characters' in ALOB such as JIWAL who were self parodies at times and purposely OTT with negativity.

ALOB was great back in the day but it was never wall-to-wall positivity because it wasn't like there was much to be positive about! From what I remember, Charles' articles were always fair, and certainly not the same tunnel visioned nonsense he seems to tweet these days. And he's always been a nice chap to talk to.

Was quite a lot to moan about at that time though

His editorials in ALOB were always pretty balanced, although I stopped reading it a few years before it stopped.

Although im not in favour of advertising betting, i do think Ross just moans at anything these days.
It really annoys me when WM get him on and he reads from a prepared script, without any interruptions or comebacks from the presenters.

I don't recall Ross moaning when Morgan and Moxey got Sporting Bet involved?

Maybe he did.

That's the problem with twitter and the internet in general; it gives anyone an audience to spout shite :whistle:

Back