• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Internationals

Any International team can have an issue at a certain position, look at England at lb, but Wales at goalkeeper for a team with a relatively successful recent past is a real back hole

Wohooooooo, now he's found the net, the possibilities at wolves are endless, just make sure he wears the same boots, socks, laces............

3 times the number of assists in his last game and a half for Portugal than in the entire season for Wolves

3 times the number of assists in his last game and a half for Portugal than in the entire season for Wolves
Probably says more about the system he's playing in and the players he's playing with than the actual player. Nels has been excellent for us for a good 18 months now and it'd be a big mistake if we lost him this summer IMO.

Probably says more about the system he's playing in and the players he's playing with than the actual player. Nels has been excellent for us for a good 18 months now and it'd be a big mistake if we lost him this summer IMO.
I don't think I buy in to that totally tbh. As a defender yes, bar his usual failure to defend the back post with the high ball, but he still can't cross, shoot or beat a man in a Wolves shirt

Yeah, he's a way better defender than when he started here, but I think its fair to point out the attacking output (as a modern fullback) is essentially nothing.

João Gomes played the first half of Brazil's game Vs USA. @Alan did you watch it?

João Gomes played the first half of Brazil's game Vs USA. @Alan did you watch it?
Unfortunately, no, was tied up in a business dinner. I do love to spend company money.

Back