• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves History Thread

Looks like Dave Woodfield and Martin Chivers.
It sure is.

Game finished 2-2 (I was there in the Enclosure) - Chivers scored both goals for Spurs and Dave Woodfield scored the equaliser for Wolves.

Dave Woodfield had left before I first went and to be honest, although my first games were earlier 75/76 and 76/77 are the first real memories. Feel cheated that although I must have seen them, the Hegan, Bailey, Dougan, Munro, Wagstaffe recollections are weak. Got to know Doog and Waggy a little in their later life but that was because of the Dog & Gun and Castlecroft rather than Molineux unfortunately

Dave Wagstaffe and family, 1970s, came up on my Facebook feed, all the comments are about his wife’s hair.
Houses look to be the estate at the bottom of the Compton road, where you turn onto the Bridgnorth road by the Sainsbury’s local then swing a right by the pub. IMG_1976.jpeg

That might be the worst hairstyle i have ever seen

That might be the worst hairstyle i have ever seen
tony-daley-footballer-with-new-hairstyle-1995-DKNRG8.jpg

My hair 'style' was like that at the time.....Daves I mean not his wife's. His hair and having 11 on my Wolves shirt were the only similarities unfortunately.

Back