• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

D1ZHHvrW0AAL2rC.jpg
Are you going? At Molineux I think. Considered it for a minute and then decided being warm and at home was a good idea.

No, I've had way too much stuff to do today unfortunately. I knew this would be the case yesterday.

Will probably do the Stoke game next month, hopefully they open up WV1.

Yep.

Top spot goes straight up. The next four go into playoffs. We got to that stage a couple of years ago and lost to West Ham in the final.

We're basically already assured of a playoff spot. We are two points behind Southampton with a game in hand. Reading are level on points with us but have played two games more.

Thanks for the explanation

What's the dealio with the PL Cup? We're top 2 in our group so does that mean we progress?

Yep, I think we're already through there. The win vs Oxford sealed it IIRC.

Sam Gallagher playing for Southampton, weren't we linked with him at some point?

That failed Telford manager is doing a decent job...

Sam Gallagher playing for Southampton, weren't we linked with him at some point?

Blues paid silly money for him. Would have been competition for Leo if we'd got him, but we didn't think he was worth matching their offer.

Then Cotterill the slack jawed yokel started playing him as a left winger, scenes.

You can see the goals on southampton’s twitter feed. Decent strike from Ennis. First one is a good move

Nice bit of passing for our 1st and a typical Ennis goal for the 3rd. Woeful defending on their goal though

Comical stuff on the line from us on their goal! (Not fantastic from Sondergaard either)

Back