• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Dutch second tier is a very very low level though. Although undoubtedly would suit Ronan given the pace of the game and how much of it is played on the floor.

That's what I meant. Style wise. I suppose the Jumilia thing would be similar though thinking about it. We are developing technical and fluid players position wise but then sending them to Bradford and other places with fairly rigid systems.

Sondergaard's contract extended to 2021.

Beat Hull 1-0 away in the Premier League Cup tonight. An Ennis cross that went straight in.

No Ashley-Seal so *maybe* he's in the mix for Saturday (I would not do this, he is nothing like ready and we don't need to do it)

No Giles too i think?

Not surprised with that one as he was on the first team bench on Saturday and he'll probably stay there until Willy is back.

If we play what we think we're going to play (Costa-Traore-Cav) then there are two situations:

1) They're doing ok, in which case leave them all on, none of them are in the team at the moment
2) They're not doing ok and we need a goal, in which case I'd much rather have Raul or Jota coming on than Benny Ashley-Seal

We need to win this game.

U23's play on Friday so big clue comes when that team is announced.

We have used the PL Cup to blood some of the U18's and looks like we did the same today

Benny Ashley-Seal has signed a new deal with the club taking him up to 2022.

he has also gone out on loan to FC Famalicao, who are challenging for promotion to the Primeira Liga.

Good move for him.

Benny Ashley-Seal has signed a new deal with the club taking him up to 2022.

he has also gone out on loan to FC Famalicao, who are challenging for promotion to the Primeira Liga.

Good move for him.

Do have to wonder about our fans at times....one of the firsts posts on Twitter regarding this news is "Start him against Shrewsbury"
Read the Tweet you fuckwit

Do have to wonder about our fans at times....one of the firsts posts on Twitter regarding this news is "Start him against Shrewsbury"
Read the Tweet you fuckwit

I liked the first reply to him.

"he's on loan mate"

https://twitter.com/RowdenJRSG/status/1093144808582012928

England U17s arrived in Murcia today ahead of their two games at the Pinatar Arena.

7th v France - 2pm
10th v Hungary - 1pm

Squad to be confirmed. Players may miss out through club commitments. Believe Rochdale's Luke Matheson (02) has received his first ever England call up.
Alongside Matheson, other new faces in the U17 set up include - Haji Mnoga (Portsmouth), Joe Young (Wolves), Kido Taylor-Hart (Arsenal), Nathan Broome (Stoke). Teddy Jenks (Brighton) back in having featured as an U16.

Young is a GK isn't he?

Might get to one of the 2 league games

No :icon_lol:

4-0 up vs Norwich. Samuels 2, Francis and Goncalves.

No Ennis so probably in the squad for Sunday.

Owen Otasowie not having the best of games.
2f351abc92906237f7cdac17b1f8cd79.jpg

Back