• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

My man on the ground at Alicante airport sent me these action shots.
46277560_2069387416707473_6144711767952982016_n.jpg

46368204_269365223923502_9061145654591488000_n.jpg

Quite the scoop there. I would send them into the Daily Bugle or something

Wolves use an airport when the want to travel by aircraft. WHO KNEW?!?!?

U18s lost 2-1 to Wigan in youth cup which seems like a pretty poor result. Was at home too

Foley back at Wolves, coaching the U13's

He was brilliant in the promotion season. The archetypal 7 out of 10 minimum every game player. Started well in the top flight too but I seem to remember it was injury rather than falling out of favour.

Tim Spiers
‏@tim_spiers_Star
Academy boss Gareth Prosser set to depart Wolves after 10 years with the club. He's played a key role in them becoming the third highest rated academy in the country #wwfc

Didn't realise Prosser was still there. Attended a session he put on, great coach and really nice guy. It was in Sheffield run by the sheff coaches association and one of the guys had pointed out to him before I was a Wolves fan so he came and said hello and asked me what I thought about the then current side (first year back in the champ).

Wolves U23's returned to the top of the PL2 table after winning 4-2 at West Brom last night.
Goals from Kilman, Ennis, Goncalves and Buur

Wolves have a game in hand too

U23's top of the table clash v Reading. 1-1 after 4 mins. Diallo put us ahead but Reading levelled inside a minute

Just seen that. Noticed he has been on loan at a Dutch 2nd tier side. Surely something like that would be better for a lot of our guys, Ronan in particular would have benefited from that rather than his numerous wasted spells.

Dutch second tier is a very very low level though. Although undoubtedly would suit Ronan given the pace of the game and how much of it is played on the floor.

Back