• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 5 v 1 Horwich Wanderers: The Verdict Thread

We have enough depth at almost every position that I don't think we'll be in any trouble if we have to rest someone.

A minute or so before the Wheater yellow, Jota fouled him, he then went up to him and had a word in his ear. He did him pure and simple

A minute or so before the Wheater yellow, Jota fouled him, he then went up to him and had a word in his ear. He did him pure and simple

Tbf the Jota foul was deliberate as well as he was retaliating to a forearm to the face 5 minutes before that.

Tbf the Jota foul was deliberate as well as he was retaliating to a forearm to the face 5 minutes before that.
That's what I love about Jota, for a flair player he's more than happy to give it out

We love that Jota will physically retaliate?

Our Christmas fixture list is hectic, but it is for all clubs, and we have a better squad than anyone else in the league.

The old adage of "this is Wolves, it must go wrong" does not apply this season.

Yes, teams try to bully him, time after time he gets up and shows he won't take it. For a 20 year old I think that is hugely impressive

You'd rather he rolled around on the floor and hid from a game after taking one big hit? It's part of the game. Teams will be more likely to target him if they think it'll work.

The standard thought process of a manager and player in England is a foreign player won't like being kicked, so go at him and give him a kicking and they will go into hiding. Jota doesn't, he shows them he is there and can give it back....and laso rip them a new one with his skillz

Notice that nobody has tried to kick Boly - one of our other foreign fancy dans :)

Notice that nobody has tried to kick Boly - one of our other foreign fancy dans :)

I swear players go out of their way to avoid him. I wouldn't want to be the one in front of him when the red mist comes down...it won't be pretty

I swear players go out of their way to avoid him. I wouldn't want to the one in front of him when the red mist comes down...it won't be pretty

He was getting quite wound up by Alioski the other night. Willy would've slammed him into the ground like a hammer on a nail.

I swear players go out of their way to avoid him. I wouldn't want to the one in front of him when the red mist comes down...it won't be pretty

He has already piled in a couple of times when team mates have got grief - everyone backs off when he appears

I swear players go out of their way to avoid him. I wouldn't want to be the one in front of him when the red mist comes down...it won't be pretty

I wouldn't like to be the referee when the red mist came down...

You'd rather he rolled around on the floor and hid from a game after taking one big hit? It's part of the game. Teams will be more likely to target him if they think it'll work.

No, I'd rather he got on with things and plays like we know he can. He shouldn't need to be petulant to prove targeting him doesn't work.

dda74605d0c35d3a3483057fb7974f8779fd4968_hq.gif

No, I'd rather he got on with things and plays like we know he can. He shouldn't need to be petulant to prove targeting him doesn't work.
It's not petulance, petulance would be pushing a player after being fouled he doesn't do that. He puts one on someone when the opportunity arises and it's great to see.

It's not petulance, petulance would be pushing a player after being fouled he doesn't do that. He puts one on someone when the opportunity arises and it's great to see.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right (I almost feel sick typing that level of cliche).

I don't want our players fouling in retaliation to a previous foul.

Back