• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-1 Tottenham: Verdict Thread

I'm going to show Sarabia's goal to my Dad as proof that, just like in American football, sometimes soccer produces moments that seem too perfect to be real.

I can't fucking get over how Sarabia's first touch for his goal sets himself up in such a way that he doesn't need to break stride whatsoever to catch that volley. Just an absurd act of physics.

Struggling to recall a sub that had such a positive impact for us, and still laughing at the bloke sat behind me yesterday who slagged him off and walked out when he saw he was about to come on.

Struggling to recall a sub that had such a positive impact for us, and still laughing at the bloke sat behind me yesterday who slagged him off and walked out when he saw he was about to come on.
Jota scored a hat trick vs Besiktas as a sub

(Btw I'm laughing at your pal, not you :D )

Was he typing on the matchday thread on his phone as he was slagging him off ?

Of the 15 players who got on the pitch yesterday only 3 were Portuguese. I'm guessing that's the lowest since the very early days of Fosun?

Of the 15 players who got on the pitch yesterday only 3 were Portuguese. I'm guessing that's the lowest since the very early days of Fosun?
Only a snapshot, obviously, but in Zenga's first match only two Portuguese saw time, both as subs.

Who wants to guess at who it was? No, Dan, not you. I know you know.

Only a snapshot, obviously, but in Zenga's first match only two Portuguese saw time, both as subs.

Who wants to guess at who it was? No, Dan, not you. I know you know.
It was Helder and Texeira. I was at the game, Rotherham away 2-2. Iorfa got sent off

Wasn’t able to watch until today. Holy moly what a finish! SArabia’s goal utter class. I know he’s not well liked on here but I’ve wanted to see more of him and was happy when he was given a sub. Glad to see it paid off.

Whew. I’m too jazzed up I don’t know what to do with myself

Although I’m still annoyed at that nonsense with son/Dawson. Is that appealable?

Wasn’t able to watch until today. Holy moly what a finish! SArabia’s goal utter class. I know he’s not well liked on here
I don't think it's case of not being liked (by most) but just that his contribution has been limited despite his obvious talent/ability and does he fully fit into how we play

Your dad will be surprised by the going forward, it’s all DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE over there isn’t it? ;)

I don't think it's case of not being liked (by most) but just that his contribution has been limited despite his obvious talent/ability and does he fully fit into how we play
Yep, plus him being the highest played Wolves player ever.

Your dad will be surprised by the going forward, it’s all DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE over there isn’t it? ;)
You've read him like a book. 😂

What has what he earns got to do with it?

Would you rather he earns less but we bought him for £15m?
So you don't think him earning £150k a week adds to the frustration about how he's performed prior to yesterday?

Back