• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

He's an awful manager. My Dad still has nightmares about the Howard Wilkinson/Steve Cotterill dream team that was appointed at Sunderland.

However, If i was a prem/chumps player and some numpty in the crowd saw fit to abuse me.. He would get a round of fucks that would take his face off. Footballers do a job, like mechanics or plumbers, ok the wages are higher , but does that stop them being people?.

No it doesn't, so fuck off!

If I am a pop star, a footballer, a multi millionaire, or a plumber,does that negate the fact I am human?, does it fuck!

At some point, when we talk about racism etc etc, we have to say if i am a white , English man, I must have the same rights.

Who gives a fuck that I am a footballer or football manager/ director, I am a human being.

Is it ok to abuse a black footballer or football manager?, No it fucking isn't, the banners come out, the press lights up, and everyone , rightly goes nuts.

So if I am white, born in Wednesbury, and play for Wolves or Villa, is the same abuse ok?

Is it bollocks!

One rule for all, and if someone says to me something i deem personal, to me or my family, (as a professional in whatever sport, or not) I reserve the right to reply in whatever manner is appropriate or better still, shuts the dumb cunt up.

Um, what?

You think it is acceptable for the manager of a football club to spew vitriol into the stands in front of a collection of young fans?

I'm totally lost, moved from Cotterill being a shit manager with a victim complex to racism

Pav:

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

According to Brizzle fans who were there, there wasn't abuse at Cotterill. The fan in question asked why on earth his team weren't getting the ball down and passing it, and the manager flew off the handle.

He said something along the lines of "you come down here and pass the fucking ball if it's that easy".

Odd rants aside, twitter rumours linking Batth with bournemouth

Can't see Batth playing in Premier League, his distribution is pretty awful, too slow as well. If Bournemouth want to throw another 6-8 million over here though wouldn't be a bad deal.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Anything over £3.5m we should bite their hand off. Could easily replace him with that and have change for another player as well.

EEL has looked much better than Batth recently and that's saying something.

I'd be looking to take a punt on Souttar at Dundee United tbh. Young but has played a lot of fooball and looks a good CB.

Batth can go tomorrow for me. I think his trepid, panicky oh shit I'm under pressure when I take a touch defending is killing us. I mean a couple of times he put Iorfa under so much pressure when he could play a ball back to Ikeme.

EEL was by far the better of the two of them last night, just would be nice to milk as much money as possible off poor little Bournemouth. Batth's passing is so laboured even the simple passes seem to get punted past their intended target, really needs to work on that side of game.

*in case any Bournemouth fans are reading*

He is a wonderful player, and the centrepiece to our solid defence. It would take £8m to even get us round the table.

Said it before, if DB wasn't local and we had him on loan we wouldn't be that distraught when the loan ended.

His hair is always outstanding and you get to sing about Brierley Hill too, come get him.

If we continue to attack as we did last night there's part of me that thinks a front four from Zyro, Graham, RVLP, Byrne, Siggy, Wallace (bring him back, Ken) playing without a recognised no. 9 would be quite fun for the rest of the season & would confuse plenty of Championship defences as they constantly swapped positions. I don't think we've a hope of making the play-offs so let's try something different and let the players really develop for next season.

Back