• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

I linked him with us! I said I would like him. Here is why it's ITK concrete:

The facts
big mean bunny of the Wolves forum - Lives in Sheffield (Yorkshire) - Sees Huddersfield (Yorkshire...I think) on Look North Sports round up (Yorkshire) - Likes Nakhi Wells
The scouting
Once saw Wells play 23 minutes against Wolves for Bradford (Also Yorkshire) and was impressed.

The dots
big mean bunny was previously the assistant of Chris Sellars for an U18 side - for a whole 3 months (give or take)
Chris Sellars is the brother of Scott Sellars
Scott Sellars works for Wolves

Let me know what size shirt you are Youngy and I will get my boy Nak (as we mates call him) to sign it for you.

Hahahaha very funny.

I hear we are after Washington from Posh and we're offering Rowe as a part of the deal. They want 3million so that's £2,999,990 plus Rowe send Saville as well for another tenner in fact just send em anyway and keep Washington.
Pfff 3million no chance

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I linked him with us! I said I would like him. Here is why it's ITK concrete:

The facts
big mean bunny of the Wolves forum - Lives in Sheffield (Yorkshire) - Sees Huddersfield (Yorkshire...I think) on Look North Sports round up (Yorkshire) - Likes Nakhi Wells
The scouting
Once saw Wells play 23 minutes against Wolves for Bradford (Also Yorkshire) and was impressed.

The dots
big mean bunny was previously the assistant of Chris Sellars for an U18 side - for a whole 3 months (give or take)
Chris Sellars is the brother of Scott Sellars
Scott Sellars works for Wolves

Let me know what size shirt you are Youngy and I will get my boy Nak (as we mates call him) to sign it for you.

I'm fine with my signed Dave Edwards shirt thank you very much!!

Derby have had a bid of £250K rejected for Marcus Olsson. Would be massive upgrade on Golbourne/Doherty, we should definitely be interested at that price.
Bit late but I think you've got Marcus confused for Martin of Norwich.

Seems we're going to be linked with every man and his dog now the sale of Afobe has gone through.

Exciting news this morning is that we're 2/1 joint favourites to sign a young striker with bags of potential - Danny Graham (insert very miserable face)

Seems we're going to be linked with every man and his dog now the sale of Afobe has gone through.

And clubs are going to hike their prices up as they know we're verging on desperate, no doubt.

Despite Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas’ to quash speculation surrounding the future of left-back Henri Bedimo, the Cameroonian international has been approached by Championship side Wolves and Turkish outfit Trabzonspor about a possible move this month, according to Foot Mercato.

Aulas appeared to suggest that Bedimo was in contract extension talks with Lyon to prolong his stay with Les Gones, but this was denied by the player’s entourage to RMC, the very radio station that Aulas had appeared on, later on that evening via transfer window expert Mohamed Bouhafsi.

Foot Mercato suggest now that AC Milan will make an offer imminently for the player, whose current deal expires at the end of the season with OL.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/henri-bedimo-continues-to-receive-interest/?

So we are linked alongside Milan? Hmm. What a tough one that would be for the player to choose between.

What was the name of the guy we were looking at that Man Utd signed? remember he didn't work out and left, he was a LB wasn't he? These other clubs need to stop trying to be us!

E&S really stirring the pot this morning

They "understand" that Afobe had a clause in his contract that would have allowed him to leave "on the cheap" in the summer. This apparently forced our hand.

This has been completely denied by the club, but they still ran the story.

I have seen figures ranging from 10% to 25%.

Basically, who knows, who hasn't seen the contract?

Back