• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Apparently Clough is really gutted to leave Bolton as he's a life long fan of the club. Good job we're not signing him IMO, I'm not sure I'd want someone with such questionable morals in our squad anyway.

Jackie Mac was gutted when he left Celtic for us. He looked suicidal during the press stuff on the day he signed (2 days after the E&S stated the rumours of him joining were miles off and he was not a player we were after)

Geoff wins this prize. Looked like he'd been told his house had burned down.

article-0-07F3BD1E000005DC-231_468x294.jpg

Nah. Thought JM was going to cry when he was interviewed

Boom, signing made

Wolves are set to sign winger Will Randall, 18, from Swindon. Will go straight into the under-21 squad. Made nine appearances for the Robins

Swindon fans seem pretty upset about this one. We've got a hell of a lot of wingers and attacking mids in our U21 squad though, even with Graham breaking through to the first team this season.

I doubt Eusebio or Hunte are going to make it now. Expect them both to leave in the summer.

Is Mekhi Leacock-McLeod still at the club? He had a trial at Rangers not long ago...

Still, on top of Eusebio & Hunte we've got Enobakhare, Ronan, Armstrong, Erdei and a few others I'm forgetting.

Hunte is still a first year professional, he's still got time. Extremely talented.

Bancessi is a couple of years older and I do expect him to move on.

Erdei's gone. Left in the summer along with Ortega.

Not sure about Leacock-McLeod, sure I heard he was training with Rangers with a view to getting a contract there. Presumably Warburton knew of him from his time coaching at Academy level.

Carnat has been scoring a few recently.

Carnat has been doing well for the u18s lately. Plays wide as far as I can tell.

Christian Herc is young (16 I think?) but has been involved plenty and we have Morgan Gibbs White who is an under 16 but has played plenty of times and scored for the 18s. Both attacking players.

Bournemouth bid for Will Randall in the summer, apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan Nixon said half hour ago that Boro had no interest in him. Could be wrong though.

I honestly thought we would have had a major signing lined up before the Fulham match, to deflect from the huge apathy over the club.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-wagner-not-worried-wolves-10718918?

Wasn't previously aware of any link with Nakhi Wells. I rate him and would definitely have him here along with another new forward

I linked him with us! I said I would like him. Here is why it's ITK concrete:

The facts
big mean bunny of the Wolves forum - Lives in Sheffield (Yorkshire) - Sees Huddersfield (Yorkshire...I think) on Look North Sports round up (Yorkshire) - Likes Nakhi Wells
The scouting
Once saw Wells play 23 minutes against Wolves for Bradford (Also Yorkshire) and was impressed.

The dots
big mean bunny was previously the assistant of Chris Sellars for an U18 side - for a whole 3 months (give or take)
Chris Sellars is the brother of Scott Sellars
Scott Sellars works for Wolves

Let me know what size shirt you are Youngy and I will get my boy Nak (as we mates call him) to sign it for you.

Back