• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

And I wouldn't be surprised to see him go either. We need a manager sacked quickly and a CEO with some bottle to do it.

We needed the CEO sacked and an owner who had the bottle to do it.

If you tread in dog shit you clean your shoes and not change your socks.

The CEO isn't going to be changed in a hurry unfortunately Papper. We're stuck with this asshat until he finds a buyer for everybody's favourite scouser.

Bit of a fucking breakdown on here tonight guys! Yes Afobe is a good player (probably our best?) But let's face it, he's only been with us for 12 months and has been poorly utilised this season with some arguing he's been poor.

I think the real issue isn't selling Afobe, it's the football "style", the underperforming team and the shite signings.

Plus it could be worse - we're not getting knocked out of the cup by lower league opposition this season! 😂

Perhaps the icing on the cake?

We needed the CEO sacked and an owner who had the bottle to do it.

If you tread in dog shit you clean your shoes and not change your socks.

You do if you tread in a REALLY deep pile of it.

Iorfa will probably go in the summer, maybe Graham as well. It's what happens at mid table championship clubs.

Perhaps the icing on the cake?

The cherry on top will be the line "Bjorn has the power to replace Benik and due to his time out injured he's like a new signing" (Jackett, K, 01 February 2016)*

*obviously after not signing a replacement striker

I said it in the summer and I will say it again, no ambition. Laughable how Morgan and Moxey are not getting the anger vented at them.

The CEO isn't going to be changed in a hurry unfortunately Papper. We're stuck with this asshat until he finds a buyer for everybody's favourite scouser.

A weapons grade spunk trumpet or hoofwanking bungle cun t take your pick

I said it in the summer and I will say it again, no ambition. Laughable how Morgan and Moxey are not getting the anger vented at them.

Morgan doesn't pick the team, insist on more power and play the most eye-bleeding football known to man. This is on Jackett and I wish he'd fuck off.

No, I think you're right there but in hindsight the real change needed to happen after that Blackburn game. We're virtually safe, no point even thinking of managerial change until the clubs changes hands. Let KJ act in his own way - I thought him weak but he must have donkey balls to do what he did the last three games. I'm sadly serious when I say we can anti-football ourselves into the PL.

No, I think you're right there but in hindsight the real change needed to happen after that Blackburn game. We're virtually safe, no point even thinking of managerial change until the clubs changes hands. Let KJ act in his own way - I thought him weak but he must have donkey balls to do what he did the last three games. I'm sadly serious when I say we can anti-football ourselves into the PL.

We really can't, not with the quality of the top 6 as it is now.

Only if you're wearing flip-flops. And you're a bit odd wearing socks with flip flops.

You've clearly not see the 'Boltons' my auntie's dog produces. It's unnatural.

Plenty of ambition and I liked the philosophy. The failure lies with those tasked to make it happen. I'm still Pro Morgan whatever happens. I hate the greed league and hate the way the championship is manifesting into greed league 2.

It will be interesting to hear what the club say about this. And we do not know the plan, maybe we will be bringing in a few players in the transfer window. I cannot think that we would just sell Afobe without there being a replacement lined up.

You've clearly not see the 'Boltons' my auntie's dog produces. It's unnatural.

I once knew one of those Lassie dogs that shat like a horse. It was called Bimbo. The only dog I've known that had a natural smile. More fool anybody that buys a dog that is prone to 'shitty arse syndrome'.

Back