• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Morgan doesn't pick the team, insist on more power and play the most eye-bleeding football known to man. This is on Jackett and I wish he'd $#@! off.

In a nutshell.

I find It hard to put the blame anywhere else this season constant tinkering, picking out of form players, fannying about with the left wing during the season and coma inducing football is all on Jackett.

I once knew one of those Lassie dogs that shat like a horse. It was called Bimbo. The only dog I've known that had a natural smile. More fool anybody that buys a dog that is prone to 'shitty arse syndrome'.

This is the best post of the night.

It will be interesting to hear what the club say about this. And we do not know the plan, maybe we will be bringing in a few players in the transfer window. I cannot think that we would just sell Afobe without there being a replacement lined up.

I got over Keane but I'll sweat vinegar seeing him play for those cheating bastards.

It will be interesting to hear what the club say about this. And we do not know the plan, maybe we will be bringing in a few players in the transfer window. I cannot think that we would just sell Afobe without there being a replacement lined up.

Frank - that presumes that there is a plan for the way forward , think that you may be the only one who believes that there is one

I once knew one of those Lassie dogs that shat like a horse. It was called Bimbo. The only dog I've known that had a natural smile. More fool anybody that buys a dog that is prone to '$#@!ty arse syndrome'.

Often its the food. Cheap food has more filler so less use and more waste.My dogs are on raw food and have 1 solid small poo a day. English bull terriers so 20 kilos each

We've made a signing!

Morgan Gibbs-White has signed his first pro contract...(technically signed yesterday)

Frank - that presumes that there is a plan for the way forward , think that you may be the only one who believes that there is one
There is a plan but it's nothing more than survive until our new owner is in.

It was a good bid, he wanted to leave and we didn't want to stand in his way.

This is the best post of the night.

I have to say it as I see it and for all the madness that Wolves produces in Kenneth I trust. I tell you - we will be promoted or come close. Danny and Nathan may be right - power and mileage, but it might just not be them who do it.

It was a good bid, he wanted to leave and we didn't want to stand in his way.

I can understand that and I'm sure nobody will wish Afobe ill in what clearly is his best opportunity to play in the PL.

I'd be happy with Clough as a replacement.

I think papper has a great point. Cambridge UTD made the play offs 20 years ago playing awful hoofball so its not impossible

Or its centre half without planning something else.... No wait a minute.........
To be fair we did have a plan. Just that the plan failed to take into account injuries and those left not being all that good with an experienced player next to them.

Back