• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

If it is the "name the third shittest Metallica album thread" then yes

Maybe Afobe told the club he wanted to leave. If so, then I can understand why he is being sold. Otherwise, it is a little baffling.

I'm pretty sure Bournemouth just offered a hell of a lot of money and we just accepted it. Benik didn't kick up a fuss in the summer and I doubt he has done now.

I'm pretty sure Bournemouth just offered a hell of a lot of money and we just accepted it. Benik didn't kick up a fuss in the summer and I doubt he has done now.

A classic example of why we need to be premier league and quick.

Wasn't going to come back on this tonight, but.................

Not surprised if this happens - only benefit is if we sort out the defence which allows us to play more than 1 player in the opposition half for more than 5 mins a game then it will have had some effect. Can't see any other upside.

15 wins from the play offs

33/1 for promotion. I've just put a ton on.

Vinny Batth, ALF the bash and cheeky Kevin Mac.

The players will be shatting in Dangerous Dave's boots on Monday morning.

Love the thread re name. 30 mi utechecks on Paddington guys and crayon only for writing

Wasn't going to come back on this tonight, but.................

Not surprised if this happens - only benefit is if we sort out the defence which allows us to play more than 1 player in the opposition half for more than 5 mins a game then it will have had some effect. Can't see any other upside.

There's only one more player in the club about whom we can wet our pants over the prospect of selling?

33/1 for promotion. I've just put a ton on.

Vinny Batth, ALF the bash and cheeky Kevin Mac.

The players will be shatting in Dangerous Dave's boots on Monday morning.

Love it! Keep the faith

There's only one more player in the club about whom we can wet our pants over the prospect of selling?

And I wouldn't be surprised to see him go either. We need a manager sacked quickly and a CEO with some bottle to do it.

Bit of a fucking breakdown on here tonight guys! Yes Afobe is a good player (probably our best?) But let's face it, he's only been with us for 12 months and has been poorly utilised this season with some arguing he's been poor.

I think the real issue isn't selling Afobe, it's the football "style", the underperforming team and the shite signings.

Plus it could be worse - we're not getting knocked out of the cup by lower league opposition this season! 😂

Back