• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Disappointed by the news but knew It was coming I think even Stevie Wonder could see It coming.

A young English striker who has 1 in 2 ratio who is quick, strong, technically sound and will still improve he's an obvious target for the PL Teams in fact I can see a scramble for his services now IMO he can do a lot better than Bournemouth.

I'm not sure If I would trust Kenny with the Money though that's been his down fall with us apart from Afobe when he has spent 7 figures his brought a lot of mediocre players.

I'll throw a conspiracy theory curveball here, for all interviews we've heard from Jackett over the last few week, the signing of Zyro who Jackett states can play up front, and the return of Sigurdarson leads to the fact the Afobe money will remain in Morgans back pocket and nothing will be spent of it.

It won't go in his pocket though will it. It may sit in the clubs bank account but not for 1 second would I expect or think Morgan would dip and say "ta chaps, off to pay the ex now"

Logged on to see pages of unread posts in this thread, so thought a signing was imminent.

Slightly disappointed now obvs :icon_lol:

I really thought Afobe would have seen the season out at least but it seems not. Ah well - he's a premier league quality player so if this comes off, I wish him all the best.

I'm also really disappointed with the Wallace news. I really thought we had a gem there.

Add me to the list of people who aren't optimistic about who the Afobe money will be spent on.

As for the Twitter nonsense, I really hope that's us all reading too much into it because if that's what we all think it is, I'll be really fucked off with the lack of professionalism.

ALF will be signed on a permanent deal and Bright will step up to the bench so that will be three forwards with our "new signing" Siggy... Dicko back for next season. No new signing will come in to replace Benik.
God I feel depressed writing that

Then what. ? ALF continues to play upfront on his own. Id seriously look elsewhere or at least try my luck at Cardiff again.

I'm also really disappointed with the Wallace news. I really thought we had a gem there.

in 28 days he will be back and raring to go.....and sit on the bench again

Then what. ? ALF continues to play upfront on his own. Id seriously look elsewhere or at least try my luck at Cardiff again.

Siggy or Zyro will play up front with alf as back up

Can we turn our minds to more positive business then, even with only 50% investment of the sale we would be able to get at least another 3, maybe 4, pointless wingers. Let's start throwing out names we might be looking at!

Zyro won't play up top. Not even Jackett is that deluded.

Woop woop.

Replace the best forward outside the top flight with a Walsall player. Colour me excited. I'm off for a celebratory $#@!.

He's actually not a bad player. No Afobe, but still. Where have you heard this Penk?

Back