• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

A professional football club does not just sell its best forward without having something planned.

Really wish I had your faith Frank - yes suspect there will be incomings, though whether there is a cogent plan behind it I'm not sure

I can understand that and I'm sure nobody will wish Afobe ill in what clearly is his best opportunity to play in the PL.

I won't wish him ill. Why would you stay here to have the ball pumped to or over your head every game and at a club that obviously aren't going anywhere right now. I'd want to go too.

I like Clough but he's tiny, no way he's winning any headers, nor have enough power for our wondrous manager.

Brizzle had a £3m bid accepted but he's turned them down apparently.

What's the point in signing clough. He won't play

I think papper has a great point. Cambridge UTC made the play offs 20 years ago playing awful goofball so its not impossible

They'll lap it up at Molineux. Cullis made us the best in the world playing percentage football. KJ is on it.

According to the Chief Sports writer at Bolton News we are after Zach Clough.

Birmingham Mail are saying Blues have also bid 750k

As has been said I'm not really fussed who we sign the same tactics will prevail making any new signing null and void. Similarly I don't trust Jacketts judgement with his track record thus far.

I've got to be honest I've thought this was on the cards ever since Moxey's pathetic "nobody gave us credit for keeping him in the summer" line at the FP.
Indeed. No surprise that Afobe has gone.

Ojo has just got dirty shirted for Liverpool.

First touch was an over hit cross, second a dive in the box. The tit.

Who cares about Ojo. History. Thank fuck.

Clough would DEFINITELY play. Miles better than anything we have.

Back