• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

I'm going to be so pissed when Edwards starts the first game

I'm going to be so pissed when Edwards starts the first game
I get the feeling that he's emblematic of Fosun trying to keep the, shall we say, more traditional fans onside. Basically a "see? We're not pulling out the entire club from under you".

He's a PR stunt.

He's a PR stunt.

Rhyming slang?

I can deal with him being at the club (I've been long since resigned to it). He has proven this season and in 2014/15 that at times, he can have his uses. Just not as a number 10. Just not as an automatic starter regardless of what's happening. Just not when he's clearly in no kind of form at all and is contributing absolutely nothing.

So given he'll doubtless pull his Derren Brown mindtrick on Nuno like he has with every other manager we've had in the last decade, I can accept him playing a role where appropriate. If we bin off Ikeme and Doherty that'll do for a start. Carl can sit on the bench like the backup keeper he was born to be and the other one...well, I don't care where he goes. Far, far away. It'll add five years to my life expectancy if he never plays for us again.

Edit: Phil :icon_lol:

Imagine the people they must reject for these videos.

That lad went from "another Zenga" to "good credentials" in no time there

Nun of these fraie transfairs, spend some proper money.

14690883_1761918497407358_8596397235130189905_n.jpg

3C99E5AB00000578-4167176-image-a-5_1485625202557.jpg

I wonder if the reason we didn't release Silvio is because we were trying to bring Nuno in?

Back