• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Joao Teixeira

Happy with this. Looks better than what we already have which is good.

Price & Teixeira in the centre with Wallace & Costa out wide with Mason off Ennis for Saturday. As it stands.

Defence of Iorfa - Batth - Hause - Silvio

Looks a lot better than what we put out the last game of last season

I know nowt about him and I'm not going to use YouTube clips as a judgement...Siggy anyone? I hope he's good, we'll see.

Him with Price and one other in midfield? Depends how Zenga wants us to play I suppose. Promising signing - hopefully he fits in quickly, like the others!

Him with Price and one other in midfield? Depends how Zenga wants us to play I suppose. Promising signing - hopefully he fits in quickly, like the others!

He looks quite lightweight. I don't know whether you'd get away with playing Tex and Price together.

He looks quite lightweight. I don't know whether you'd get away with playing Tex and Price together.

If they move the ball quickly i don't think it will be a problem but if you have static players it is easier for the opposition to win the midfield battle. Price is our best holding player and he wins the ball back with anticipation; coady on the other hand is the closest we've got to an 'enforcer' and he's cack!!

https://twitter.com/OfficialWolves/status/760415007033163776

Co2LREMXgAEKm_t.jpg

Possibly relieved at keeping his job?
Alternatively relieved at being able to scout for ability, rather than say, likeness to Grant Holt?

Really pleased that someone proof reads the E&S website....

Co2V-DcWgAA8t1g.jpg

Absolutely shocking :icon_lol:

Fucking pathetic as usual.

'Unveield' is Norwegian, means 'a road freed in fire'

Always worried when a 22 year old is let go by another club. If he's that good why would you let him go? I hope it's not a Van La Para type signing.

I spoke to Jez Moxey once and he said "It's not always about the money but it's the location. Players like London"

Britney Spiers will put up some hilarious gif later dont worry.

Always worried when a 22 year old is let go by another club. If he's that good why would you let him go? I hope it's not a Van La Para type signing.

I spoke to Jez Moxey once and he said "It's not always about the money but it's the location. Players like London"

He's not been let go - he's on loan for the season. They gave him a new long term contract recently.

He hasn't been let go, he's here on loan.

How have these people not been sacked?

Back