• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Joao Teixeira

He's known as a centre mid who can play attacking mid if necessary, and he once played defensive midfield but prefers playing more forward.

Bit of a Tex-mex?

If we don't get Talisca in time for Rotherham, then I'd be using this kid as the No.10 based on that vid.

Hasn't managed a single game for the senior Benfica side.

He did play a Champions League game for them.

Harsh to judge him on that anyway, Afobe had 0 league appearances for Arsenal when we signed him.

Bloody ell struggling to keep up with this, bit of difference from previous seasons and cries of, 'another day gone and still no new signings'.

Bloody ell struggling to keep up with this, bit of difference from previous seasons and cries of, 'another day gone and still no new signings'.

Ha, people were saying that every single day last week!

Getting the foreigners in before Brexit bites :icon_smile:

Some of the old guard will be getting worried now (& with good reason)

Welcome Joao! Hope you can perform well in the chumps..

Welcome, but my trademark comment on recent signings still sounds good. I know little about him.

These clips are all from Benfica B who play in the Portuguese second tier so not a great level but there's no denying that he looks class.

cracking signing, we already have a bunch of workhorses, we are now adding some creativity and class. Welcome to Wolves!!!

Welcome.

Looks a great prospect and very composed. I would hope we now look at the defence.

Happy with this. Looks better than what we already have which is good.

Price & Teixeira in the centre with Wallace & Costa out wide with Mason off Ennis for Saturday. As it stands.

Back