• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves: Ivan Cavaleiro

VqoJ_f-maxage-0.gif

Cav---Bod---Tex

Costa----Prince

-----Saiss

Ola John on the bench, with Mason and Gladon.

Sexual Fucking Chocolate.

So....anyone "meh" or "whelmed" on this deal?

5 year deal. Wow.

So basically £1.3m a year in terms of FFP. (Assuming it wasn't deader than the dodo anyway)

If we're still in this division and in danger of triggering FFP our mate Jorge will have a word in the Benfica chairman's ear and we'll sell them Dave Edwards for £39M.

Meh, not bothered really ............

Much :)

And the signings continue. And this is a big one. I think that we were always going to try to bring in one big signing.

What a fucking window. Bring it on. We have a top 6 squad in even the biggest pessimists book. This is a hell of a ride !

would have liked a top goalie :) #neversettle

Just asked a friend of mine who supports Depor about him since he was on loan there the other year

"Quick, full of running with a great engine, not the most technically gifted though"

Bearing in mind this is a guy who's seen players like Rivaldo, Djalminha etc play for his team, I think it's safe to say his definition of not the most technically gifted is still quite a step up from our current mob!

Just mentioned on TalkShite...

No reaction whatsoever from the presenters, nothing, nowt....back to Jack Wilshere.

Back