• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are Premier League

I really didn't expect this so soon. Fosun haven't been here two years yet already stage one is achieved. Phenomenal . They looked for 12 months , used their connections and showed faith. Absolutely awesome. I have followed us since 1973. We have never had more talent or potential in that time. We also have not had that backing in that time. Fosun have a business plan that they intend to deliver on. That means we as fans should be in for one hell of a ride. Well done to everyone . Enjoy it

:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

Love this:

389b89096f7c5950046b22d6e70db86b.jpg

Thanks Nuno, Fosun, Mendez but mostly the players have to do it on the pitch and they have delivered! UTW

Been out all day so just come back to this. Fucking fantastic. So proud of our club. Have a fantastic day tomorrow celebrating this incredible season with our incredible team and manager.

Really pleased for everyone on here too. I'm kind of divorced from it all down here so reckon it means a lot more to you guys. Enjoy it - you deserve it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is an epic feeling SLA, but you should be joining it just the same. We are all Wolves

Even BBC News have mentioned that Wolves have been promoted.

Fantastic for everyone connected with the club. Hope Portugal is happy as well with the vital part they have played!

Good interview with Laurie Dalrymple on wolves TV,have to say he looks like he's been celebrating as well

Been out tonight at a fund raising event for the bowls club - really pleased to come back in and see this

Always knew that Brentford were a decent team

My signature is redundant now

Congrats everyone. Great season, massive for all of us. Onwards to better things.

Even Sako has got a piece of the love-in on Instagram. Love him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back where we should be! Massive thanks to Fosun, Nuno, all the support staff and our brilliant players for making this happen. Can't wait for the summer transfer rumours to start! :D

In the words of 'Hannibal' Smith, 'I love it when a plan comes together!' Showing my age there, but a year ago I was seriously beginning to doubt that I'd ever see my team play top-flight football again. Now I'm hoping they'll be playing the likes of Real Madrid before too long. Still can't quite believe what's happened. Big love to all who've made it so.

Back