• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are Premier League

I'm such a panicker that with Fulham winning I was genuinely wondering if we would still go up [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

In other news the phone of Jorge Mendes must be glowing red hot tonight.

20 year old vintage port that I had been saving. Demolished lol

I am ecstatic. I love the shots of the team in the hotel sooooo much. TOGETHER.

The greatest moment for Wolves since before my time and real hope for the future
Well done to everyone - Nuno is numero uno :wolves:

As I’ve said promotion especially to the premier league just feels immense this is the 3rd time and it feels just as good. Just so proud of this club, players manager etc. The amount of shit we’ve gone through for years I’m in tears typing this might be my last post until the morning the beer is flowing.

Get in!

Loving reading the reaction on Twitter and watching on Sky Sports News.

Thank you Fosun and thank you Nuno and the team.

Amazing. You just know next year isn't going to be a relegation battle either. Can't wait! What a team, what a manager, what a year. GET IN!

time to dream of the players coming in................................................

Brilliant. Time to open up bottle of whisky!

I'm very glad I got a case of Plum Porter in today.

I'm very glad I got a case of Plum Porter in today.

My Celebratory Juice

https://twitter.com/TheBoozRad/status/985129468502167552

keithlemon1-532280.jpg

Company's team building today, couldn't keep up with the games. Just saw everything on instagram and facebook.

Bloody hell, I'm ecstatic!!

Congratulations from Portugal lads! May we all celebrate in the next few weeks. May Jorge Mendes be with us all!

Back