• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are Premier League

I'm at a kayak regatta in Nottingham today with sporting folk from all over the country. Will be wearing a Wolves shirt and hoping to talk with a million people about it. 🥇[emoji471]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bloody brilliant, hungover to hell but totally worth it. I was following all the games yesterday and when Brentford scored my heart started pounding, when it was sealed I just could't believe it. As good as we have been this season and as much as we all expected the job was done it was still so emotional to seal the deal.

My favorite season as a Wolves fan by far, just the way we have gone about our business from the very top to the very bottom has been exceptional.

Been out tonight at a fund raising event for the bowls club - really pleased to come back in and see this

Always knew that Brentford were a decent team

My signature is redundant now

May just leave my signature there for ever, Parkin - 92 points was all we needed...

Still buzzing this morning. Hoping for a nice party atmosphere at the game today!

Oof, that gave me chills. Fair dos to whomever has been running the club's social media this season as they've really upped their game, all the way back to the Neves reveal
The Wolvesfancast bods did a special podcast series on media recently, one of which was with Paul Berry, Head of Media at Wolves. It's worth a listen.

Think Paul Berry left a few months ago?

The Wolvesfancast bods did a special podcast series on media recently, one of which was with Paul Berry, Head of Media at Wolves. It's worth a listen.
Paul Berry left in January didn't he?

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"

Absolutely fantastic feeling. I'm hungover to fuck but I don't care.

The nice dj at the wedding I was at played Hi Ho Silver Lining for me as well.

Back where we belong - unreal job this season by everyone at the club, both on and off the pitch. This promotion feels even more satisfying than those in 2003 and 2009 because of the way we've played, the doubters who have been knocking us, the drama during games and the filth factor.

So many highlights with more still to come. Very proud.

Paul Berry left in January didn't he?
He did. I spoke with him in December and you could tell he enjoyed working for Wolves but wanted a fresh challenge. I think he is continuing some freelancing for Wolves though.

Was out last night so not really seen the coverage, videos, Twitter reaction etc. Just gonna soak it in at the Molineux today and binge read/watch later.

What a season/manager/team/Neves!

I think he is continuing some freelancing for Wolves though.

Did a piece last night on the Wolves Site.

Fosun have been and are doing to some great things off the pitch. The changing of the club behind the scenes is probably more dramatic than the one on it.

Will be nice watching the game today and not calling the ambulance..im with Kenny on this, think we can finally relax as a team and play our best football..just let it all out :)

The difference for me between this promotion and the previous ones is that you always knew they were the prelude to a season of battling relegation and hoping for the best: this season feels like promotion is simply the prelude to bigger and better things.

The difference for me between this promotion and the previous ones is that you always knew they were the prelude to a season of battling relegation and hoping for the best: this season feels like promotion is simply the prelude to bigger and better things.

Nailed !

Agreed!

Back