• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are Premier League

Fantastic achievement by Nuno and all the players and congratulations to them and everybody at the club. They have put the pride back into the club. Hopefully everyone can stay off the pitch tomorrow now and let the players have a well deserved lap of honour

I think it's for real this time. Back where we BELONG. To stay.

30708783_10156399225607718_1973838519654678528_n.jpg

Top work Sky, top work

He's trying too hard these days, but still made me laugh.

What a season!

Thank you Nuno for bringing the glory days back to my club. You've brought it all together.

And thanks to everyone on this forum. It's been a pleasure experiencing this with fellow Wolves even though I'm abroad.

Up the Wolves!

WHAT A FUCKING DAY!!! This feels so different to when Mick took us up, this feels like we're going there with some real intent and I honestly think we've finally kissed the god-awful Championship goodbye. I love you Fosun, I love you Wolves, I love you Nuno, time to get fucking hammered!

tenor.gif

Oof, that gave me chills. Fair dos to whomever has been running the club's social media this season as they've really upped their game, all the way back to the Neves reveal

They really have, Wolves Twitter is superb quality now.

:) that is all !

I'm going to try some of that alcohol you kids keep going on about !!

So it's a big fuck you to all the experts that said,manager has no championship experience,it's a young team of foreigners that won't cope with the long season,the winter,Tuesday Saturday Tuesday games,getting kicked by experienced championship quality defenders

The ovation when the team come out tomorrow will be awesome - gutted I won’t be there.

So it's a big fuck you to all the experts that said,manager has no championship experience,it's a young team of foreigners that won't cope with the long season,the winter,Tuesday Saturday Tuesday games,getting kicked by experienced championship quality defenders

And don't forget having no manners or class :D

attachment.php

I'm going to have to go buy a celebratory expensive beer. Or maybe some really good liquor.

Not every day you get promoted, after all.

I love that banner. Just been next door to see my neighbour who is recovering from a wipple procedure. He is like a dog with two cocks! Wonderful, wonderful day.

Can't stop singing Nuno Nuno Nuno taking us to the premier premier premier. Happy days

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

I am so fucking happy right now

Show this man some love on Twitter ‪@nealmaupay18 ‬

Lets not forget the backroom staff, Rui Pedro Silva and all

Just shown the team celebrating at the hotel on sky

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Back