• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I see the Police in NY have been inspired by ISIS and just simply drive vehicles at people

hmm, i really cant see how looting and burning down shops relates to a chap being murdered.
The copper has been charged with murder now so what more justice do the protestors want... perhaps a public hanging?
Yes "black lives matter" and i hope a certain group of people realise that.

hmm, i really cant see how looting and burning down shops relates to a chap being murdered.
The copper has been charged with murder now so what more justice do the protestors want... perhaps a public hanging?

Who are the certain group of people?

Plenty of peaceful protests going on and in some of them the Pokice are charging in as if they are a danger and then it properly kicks off.

Seen some top reporting today. Cheesecake Factory in Seattle was looted and a woman walks by holding a plate with a whole cheesecake on and the nearby reporter questions where she could have got that from!

The only time something ever happens, or people ever listen are when there are riots. What do you expect people to do?

The OJ Simpson 5 part documentary which is on Iplayer did a good job breaking down the complicity of race in America, notably LA. Starting with him being seen as an Uncle Tom by some, to being smart and understanding the need to be colourless in the 70s and 80s by others to really make money. It explains the importance of the Rodney King verdicts to the OJ one and how it became about a wider justice notably to certain jurors rather than one man's guilt.

A white Brit can't truly understand what's currently going on in the US, but if you educate yourself you can get a reasonable way there

"A riot is the voice of the unheard."

I wish people on here would make their minds up .

Shamima Begum; nothing to do with you let the legal system take its course

George Floyd ; Sod the legal system, smash the world up its the only way to be heard

And one is another example of a group of people for whom their day to day life is valued less in the society they live in due to the colour of the skin rather than the choices they make. Socio-economic inequalities based on race are real.

0tZSqEt.png

Literally sits around all day watching TV and dicking around on Twitter. What a leader.

Pah - you make it sound like he doesn't do anything else aside from lounge around inside.

But he also plays a lot of golf.

Perhaps that's the point, golfers........never trusted em !!

Everyone has a right to peaceful protest.

Some take it as an opportunity to loot and riot. That's as bad as the violence the police use. FUBAR

Glad we don't have guns routinely available for police here.

Everyone has a right to peaceful protest.

Some take it as an opportunity to loot and riot. That's as bad as the violence the police use. FUBAR

Glad we don't have guns routinely available for police here.
That they do, however the treatment of Kapernick for a peaceful protest is part of the reason that this flair up of violence has happened imo

The only time something ever happens, or people ever listen are when there are riots. What do you expect people to do?

oh ok.. carry on burning and looting those local communities shops then... im sure that will solve everything.
The video of the Muslim guy having his shop looted and actually helping pick up looters falling out of his shop is heartbreaking, these arseoles couldn't give a shit about any cause or effect...they are fucking scumbags.
Seemingly black lives don't particularly matter when they are murdered on a daily basis by other black folks/gangs.

Edit - cba really. Onto ignore.

Back