• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

He keeps tacitly accusing Joe Scarborough of murder as well. Even though the family of the woman in question have told him to stop.

Absolutely crazy stuff.

truth doesn't matter to the indoctrinated and he plays to it instinctively
it's pretty much that way over here now though hopefully less extreme, though when otherwise sensible people get drawn into it you have to wonder

Excellent slam from Bill Murray.

befd7c143106eae4e10770faa950b7f7.jpg

I've just seen the George Floyd video. I'm not going to link as it's easy enough to find. Murder in cold blood which Trump is responding to in the way you'd expect a tone deaf racist to.

I could only watch a few seconds of it. Sickening.

He was murdered but what is worse when the paramedics were taking his pulse the bastard remained kneeling on his neck, having been told by many bystanders before this that he was unconscious and not breathing. Plug in the chair!!

He was murdered but what is worse when the paramedics were taking his pulse the bastard remained kneeling on his neck, having been told by many bystanders before this that he was unconscious and not breathing. Plug in the chair!!

It's just incredible that it happened. For at least 10 minutes he was kneeling on his neck, why? With so many people watching too, makes you wonder what he got up to when people weren't around to see it!

Trump threatens the rioters and looters:

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts"

And Twitter censored his tweet. So the White House official feed sent the identical tweet. America is so fucked up with this loon leading 330 million to destination fucked.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The National Guard has arrived on the scene. They are in Minneapolis and fully prepared. George Floyd will not have died in vain. Respect his memory!!!

It's just incredible that it happened. For at least 10 minutes he was kneeling on his neck, why? With so many people watching too, makes you wonder what he got up to when people weren't around to see it!

Clearly the other three cops have to be equally guilty, not one of the bastards even went to him and suggested that he get off his neck.

Welcome to America. Y'all must be new.

USA is pretty much becoming a third world country with nuclear arms, and a criminal despot in charge. They're a complete laughing stock and I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

USA is pretty much becoming a third world country with nuclear arms, and a criminal despot in charge. They're a complete laughing stock and I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

When I moved here I told quite a few people that I would rather have moved to Iraq or Afghanistan - but I married an American.

Actually living here is no worse than living through Thatcher. People are friendlier, democrats are a majority (usually), and there is a growing acceptance that racism and white privilege are real and must be eliminated.

I sometimes see cause for optimism that I never felt in 47 years of living in England.

Fucking state of that :ursofunny:

Back