• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

The Republican big wigs need to start getting fucking concerned about November. They have a lot of the Senate seats up for grabs this time round and they stand a decent chance of losing a decent chunk of them if this keeps up.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Some wacko in China just released a statement blaming everybody other than China for the Virus which has now killed hundreds of thousands of people. Please explain to this dope that it was the “incompetence of China”, and nothing else, that did this mass Worldwide killing!

13:35 20 May 20

It was Obama dealing competently with the last pandemic that has caused this...

MAGA has been dropped for November. It's now "Transition to Greatness". So basically an admission that four years have not MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

The slogan dripped out of the Orange Tyrant's brain and he thinks it is a great, great, thing, so great they should you know write songs about it or something so he is refusing to budge even when his aides are telling him it's a guaranteed vote loser.

He sounds like me when I change from using deadline to timeline..

So Trump insists that he is taking unproven drug hydroxychloroquine which can have side effects including some of the following...

mood changes,
nervousness,
irritability,
confusion,
unusual thoughts or behavior, or
seizures

Explains a LOT!

So Trump insists that he is taking unproven drug hydroxychloroquine which can have side effects including some of the following...

mood changes,
nervousness,
irritability,
confusion,
unusual thoughts or behavior, or
seizures

Explains a LOT!

Not sure that taking it would make a difference in him that any of us could discern particularly the bit in bold

I dont believe them in the slightest

At the White House, the press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, told CBS News Trump was taking hydroxychloroquine.

“I can absolutely confirm that,” she said.

“The president said himself he’s taking it. That’s a given fact. He said it. The president should be taken at his word.”

it's not like he has a track record for total dishonesty, yuge track record

They're probably giving him some kind of placebo so he doesn't kill himself.

Twitter have placed a fact checker marker on Trumps tweet about mail voter fraud. He hasn’t taken this well. I would love it if they banned his account.

He keeps tacitly accusing Joe Scarborough of murder as well. Even though the family of the woman in question have told him to stop.

Absolutely crazy stuff.

Back