• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

it's annoying that trump is president at a time that frankie boyle isn't on television. the amount of material he'd have!

What a fucking dick. Hope he bans lawnmowers from visiting America after banning Mo Farah and several of our MPs

b6886734f72bd37038cf4dec9764c9b1.jpg

Elected politician does what he said he would do in his manifesto shocker!

Get ready for more of this globally. The fear of crime , the fear of terrorism, the fear of economic migrants is far far higher than the reality yet thanks to some ludicrous reporting and some real world lack of action we find Herr Trump in charge , France on the brink, Turkey in a right state and blah blah blah it goes on and on. Trump will get support because the human race is selfish when cornered and will look after their own interests first. Because of the ease bad news spreads everyone or a significant number across the world believe it to be gospel. I know we debate issues and disagree on here but you listen to some talk in the pub or at work from so called educated people and they have not got a clue. The number of people who start a sentence with I am not really into politics but , then spout verbatim rhetoric from the guardian, telegraph, mail or express is beyond belief. The human races biggest instinct is self preservation and its what makes many inhumane

Racist, women rights hater and a fraud of a man.. Should do well in the amish show too

His immigration stance has already been challenged by a federal judge in New York and there is a Supreme Court precedent that states unequivocally that nationality cannot be used as a variable in immigration. It will be a short lived order by Mr. Fuckhead J. Trump.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Doesn't make what Trump is doing any better, but Obama and Clinton stopped Iraqi refugees entering the USA for 6 months.

From the link below.

As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qa...terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131

Doesn't make what Trump is doing any better, but Obama and Clinton stopped Iraqi refugees entering the USA for 6 months.

From the link below.

As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qa...terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131

Deflect deflect deflect that's all you ever do when it comes to Trump. This isn't even about refugees, even legal residents with homes and jobs to go back to are being refused entry!

Deflect deflect deflect that's all you ever do when it comes to Trump. This isn't even about refugees, even legal residents with homes and jobs to go back to are being refused entry!

No deflection, I said I didn't like him, long before he became president. Because many people dislike him, it would be wrong not to put the full story. It doesn't take away anything of what he is doing is very wrong, by pointing out that Obama and Clinton put a block on Iraqi Refugees for 6 months. I would say blocking a whole countries refugee relocation, for the actions of a few people is wrong too, but I never knew anything about it at the time.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of the petitions thing, but the one for stopping Donald Trump visiting the UK now has well over a million signatures which is quite amusing. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Actually it's more to stop him having a state visit and meeting the Queen. I'd have preferred it to be for stopping him coming altogether.

No deflection, I said I didn't like him, long before he became president. Because many people dislike him, it would be wrong not to put the full story. It doesn't take away anything of what he is doing is very wrong, by pointing out that Obama and Clinton put a block on Iraqi Refugees for 6 months. I would say blocking a whole countries refugee relocation, for the actions of a few people is wrong too, but I never knew anything about it at the time.

But they are two wholly different scenarios. People with green cards and valid visas have been refused entry, have not been able to board flights. This has since been declared illegal by a court but immigration officials are sometimes ignoring the court order.

I'm not a big fan of the petitions thing, but the one for stopping Donald Trump visiting the UK now has well over a million signatures which is quite amusing. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Actually it's more to stop him having a state visit and meeting the Queen. I'd have preferred it to be for stopping him coming altogether.

I bet Kate can't wait after that tweet of his telling her it's her own fault she has nude photos floating around if she had the audacitiy to sunbath naked.

Equally, I find it moderately amusing that the Donald is "unwilling" to meet Prince Charles. Not at all awkward then.

The UK government needs to bin this farce of a visit off. Rapid.

But they are two wholly different scenarios. People with green cards and valid visas have been refused entry, have not been able to board flights. This has since been declared illegal by a court but immigration officials are sometimes ignoring the court order.

People can enter the USA if they have dual nationality and they are not entering from those 7 countries. So if someone is for say Somalian and British, has dual nationality, he can fly to the states from the UK, not from Somalia, ( crazy I know). So people who are Somalian or from any other those other 7 countries, if they have dual nationality, they can enter the USA, from any other country but one of those 7 countries ( madness).
Obama and Clinton banned all Iraqi refugees for 6 months, because of suspected terrorism of a few Iraqi refugees, (Ilogical).
I never saw any mass hysteria about the Iraqi refugees, by the left wing, media or protests at the airport, it doesn't mean there wasn't any, but I can't remember seeing protests, on the BBC, for example.

Obama didn't precede that decision by comments threatening to ban all Muslims. I would like to say I am surprised you can't see the difference.

But I am not surprised.

There was also a specific threat behind Obama's decision and an action in relation to fingerprinting IEDs to be able to identify potential terrorists - Trump's is just a blanket ban.

People can enter the USA if they have dual nationality and they are not entering from those 7 countries. So if someone is for say Somalian and British, has dual nationality, he can fly to the states from the UK, not from Somalia, ( crazy I know). So people who are Somalian or from any other those other 7 countries, if they have dual nationality, they can enter the USA, from any other country but one of those 7 countries ( madness).
Obama and Clinton banned all Iraqi refugees for 6 months, because of suspected terrorism of a few Iraqi refugees, (Ilogical).
I never saw any mass hysteria about the Iraqi refugees, by the left wing, media or protests at the airport, it doesn't mean there wasn't any, but I can't remember seeing protests, on the BBC, for example.

It isn't the same thing at all and trying to paint them as the same is silly. One is the rejection of people legally entitled to travel (at the time) the other is the acceptance of refugees. Can you not see this?

Also the dual nationality thing is something that only applies for UK citizens as we threatened to send Boris round.

Spanish-Somalis are still banned.

Back