• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Religious writings are from a different time, times change and improve for the better in most cases. Taking misinterpreted, literal views on the writings in The Bible or The Koran is what causes much of the oppression and hatred in the World today (imo)

(I'm of Irish parents and was raised as a practicing Catholic)

I think it's a thing of choice. People who want an abortion or people who don't want to (because of faith too), Deserve the same respect. It is a personal decision and I don't agree with labeling people backwards, who have different opinions to me. I don't agree either with people who are religious, dictating or criticising my decisions and think being judgemental about people's beliefs is tantamount to doing the same as someone who judges people, who have a different faith to them, or no faith.

Abso-$#@!ing-lutely

A complete load of ignorant bollocks from start to finish.

People should be free to have faith and not have abortions, if they don't want to, like people should be free to have an abortion with out having people criticising them for having one. Surely tolerance goes both ways.

Honesty time.

Me and my ex went through a couple of crisis pregnancies throughout a four year relationship. We weren't living together and we were young, she was still at college. It was incredibly stressful, I felt like it was so serious I couldn't tell my family at the time due to it being our fault for not being more careful etc.

We were in no position to have kids so decided an abortion was best for everyone, and that includes the baby as we would not have been able to give it the best quality of life. Add to that, the fact that we had to go through all that on our own and then had the added expense of travelling to the UK for a clinical abortion.

It was literally a nightmare.

In this day and age, to have some dinosaurs in suits sitting in a parliament deciding what choices women can and cannot make with their own bodies is a scandal and a source of eternal shame for this country.

I think it's a thing of choice. People who want an abortion or people who don't want to (because of faith too), Deserve the same respect. It is a personal decision and I don't agree with labeling people backwards, who have different opinions to me. I don't agree either with people who are religious, dictating or criticising my decisions and think being judgemental about people's beliefs is tantamount to doing the same as someone who judges people, who have a different faith to them, or no faith.

It is the countries system that is backwards, not the people and the Catholic Church does little to implement change and thus the people don't really have a choice but I believe the necessary change WILL come

Honesty time.

Me and my ex went through a couple of crisis pregnancies throughout a four year relationship. We weren't living together and we were young, she was still at college. It was incredibly stressful, I felt like it was so serious I couldn't tell my family at the time due to it being our fault for not being more careful etc.

We were in no position to have kids so decided an abortion was best for everyone, and that includes the baby as we would not have been able to give it the best quality of life. Add to that, the fact that we had to go through all that on our own and then had the added expense of travelling to the UK for a clinical abortion.

It was literally a nightmare.

In this day and age, to have some dinosaurs in suits sitting in a parliament deciding what choices women can and cannot make with their own bodies is a scandal and a source of eternal shame for this country.

I agree with everything in your post, my point is, if people make the choice to keep their baby because of their faith, being called backwards, isn't necessarily. Just about tolerance and respecting other people's beliefs and choices, that is all I was saying.

Away from this for a second:

BFh399Bl.png

Make all Americans pay more for everything that comes from a vast import market, then use that money to pay for the wall! Genius!

"Keeping promises" is definitely going well for him.

:icon_lol: trying to blackmail mexico

Protecting jobs for people in the USA, do you disagree with this?

Those companies didnt move to Mexico because they love tacos. They moved there because its cheaper to make cars there.

If they're agreeing to come back to the US then either:

a) Cars will become more expensive
b) The government are offering them subsidies
c) The companies themselves will eat the loss, affecting shareholder value.

So, in turn either US consumers, US taxpayers, or US investors will take the hit. All of which will have a net effect on *all* US jobs, not just auto makers.

Oh fuck me Liz has invited him round for tay and cucumber sarnies.

Oh $#@! me Liz has invited him round for tay and cucumber sarnies.

Does that with everybody tbh it's a courtesy more than anything,just means we can all turn up and protest against him in person,and make him throw his toys out the pram on twitter

Donald Trump: The less immigrants we let in the better

Mike Pence: The fewer

Donald Trump: I told you not to call me that yet.

Trump closes the border to Syrian refugee's.

I genuinely despair at what goes through this man's head. More worrying is the fact that millions upon millions of Americans will be delighted with this news.

I genuinely despair at what goes through this man's head. More worrying is the fact that millions upon millions of Americans will be delighted with this news.

Travellers from several Muslim countries being prevented boarding flights to the U.S. from today.

Just been watching the latest news updates.I don't think I've ever disliked a human being as much as I dislike him. I can't think of one good quality in his personality, not one.

Back